Page 2 out of 4 Pages
- How is a spirit bound to my spirit?
- Is direct-binding better than having a vessel?
- Can spirits make you twitch, move, or be paralyzed?
- How can I tell what class level my spirit is, even if it's not from CH?
- What determines the class rating?
- How can I tell that this spirit is here, and is actually in the vessel?
- What happens if I want to keep a spirit that when alive liked tropical weather but I live in the snowy mountains?
- Can I loan my spirit to someone or give my spirit a task to do for someone else?
- Is there anything that I can do that will accidentally release my spirit?
- Can someone with more experience steal my spirits away from me?
- Is collecting only for people that were born with psychic ability already developed?
- What do I do when I feel like the energy of a vessel is too strong for me and makes me dizzy, gives me headaches, etc?
- Why are some vessels more expensive than others, when the material may not even be real gemstones?
- How do I keep my spirits or spelled vessels from being detected by other people that don't share my beliefs?
- What is the difference between binding & attachment?
- When conjuring to sell, what makes a spirit NOT be a suitable choice for binding, whether the spirit is white, grey, or darker?
- Are all spirits bound with cloaking?
- Where do spirits get their names? Is it their real name or is it an English version of it?
- Is body material needed?
- Is a birth date needed?
- Can you summon a Dark Arts creature with a White Arts conjuration and make them White Arts?
- Can anyone learn to conjure and bind spirits?
- Where can I learn to do this?
- My spirit says "such and such" according to the pendulum, and I think it's not getting along with me or another spirit, but can I trust the answers?
- How do I know if my spirit wants to be with a new keeper?