What is a Layaway?


Thank you for writing in,

 

Layaway, with our shop, means you pay 20% of the order total to hold the items, and then you can pay the other 80% over 4 months.  You can make as many payments as you like, and they can be of any dollar amount with each payment, as long as the order is paid off in 4 months.

Last update:
2014-02-25 02:14
Author:
Magnolia West
Revision:
1.0
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Records in this category

Tags

Sticky articles