New collector - Incubus

raspiritz
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Hello everyone,

I am new to collecting spirit and I am glad to know that there are other people with similar interest here. I just got myself an incubus and had a bonding ritual done. When I spent time with him I noticed that the energy flows all over my body, I do think about sex all the time and had the best ejaculation and sensation ever! :) :thumbup: ;)

The only thing is I didn't get were sexual or erotic dreams, as most of my dreams are pretty normal nothing sexual. Every night before going to sleep I did ask to appear in my dream but he never did. Does it take a while for him to appear in my dreams? I guess I should wait and see. What can I do to connects better with him?

Cheers
R x

Angellove
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 65
Your favorite spirit to work with: Browyn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: ThreeWing
Zodiac:

Everyone's experience with an Incubus is different. For me I feel mine right when I am dreaming of something I normally would not. My incubus also does his best to leave me be if my body is run down or I am feeling ill. I would thank him for showing himself to you while you are conscious and not in your sleep. As far as dreams go...maybe he did and you cannot remember, or perhaps he isn't ready to take that step yet? Have you asked him what's up? :think:
It takes them time to get accustomed to you and you to them. My incubus took almost a year before he chose to really speak to me(and connect fully).

Hope this was helpful... :oops:

Over the years I have learned things:
Trust and you will be trusted(in turn watch for those who are not in it for your best interests)
Know that you are NOT just some cog in a corporate wheel.
Love freely as long as you desire, and know that your love is returned ten fold!
And lastly, to know when a situation can be changed, and when it is something you must endure.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”