acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

From all I have read, there is a huge wealth of knowledge here from alot of very wonderful people. I was wondering if anyone had knowledge of palmestry? I am courious about shapes in the lines in the palms, and I haven't been able to find anyone who can help. I have an open eye, complete with lashes and pupil in the right palm and the left palm has an eye that is almost closed, also has lashes and if turned right, can still see the pupil. I know I'm asking alot, but this has bothered me for many years and kinda need to figure this out. Can anyone help me on this?

Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Trukinon, you might just need to get yourself several books and start reading. My next step would be to go to a local psychic fair and see if I couldn't find a palm reader on the premises. Perhaps you will meet a mentor. When the student is ready, the teacher will appear. But it doesn't hurt to put yourself out there, in places where you have a chance of meeting this person.

On a side note, I did do some reading on palmistry many years ago. I have a true simian line in my right hand, which sparked my interest. http://www.handanalysis.com/simian.html

Here's a website on palmistry that you might find interesting: http://www.handanalysis.com/palmistry_ctr.html

Bright Blessings,
Alex

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

I also have the vertical lines on the mercury mound as well as the vertical lines on all my fingers. I think you will enjoy the website, and possibly learn a little something as well. :) I know I did, in the little refresher from cruising the site. Thanks for bringing this up!

Bright Blessings,
Alex

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
truckingon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
Zodiac:

Thank you so much Wiccan Warrior Alex. I have talked to a few palmists as well as an indian psycic, and recieved more questions than answers. I will definately do some further digging into these sites and keep my fingers crossed. The answers are there, they just need to be discovered. Thank you again. Blessings to all

Return to “Discoveries”