Hello Everyone - Newbie! Question concerning my Djinn

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
ellezoM
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner

Hello New To Forum
I’ve been poking around and reading much as I can. I hate for my first post to be a question. But I feel it is important. I recently acquired a new Mirid Djinn. I’m very pleased with him and I put in a lot of time communicating with him the best I can which is with a pendulum. I hear him telepathically sometimes, if I just be still. But my question has to do with protocol I guess. I would be happy to have him wonder around my home constantly. He does make my 5 month old dog bark and she stares in odd directions when she does it. He seems to like her and she is trying to figure out I guess what is he. She doesn’t seem afraid nor does she approach him. Just looks and barks, especially if he is right behind me.
It’s been a week and today is the first time I asked him to come to his vessel, because I felt drained of energy. This is what I am confused about. Do Djinn need to be in their vessels is this a time when they rest or sleep? If he is tired could he pull energy from me. I’m usually a pretty spirited person, but I felt drained like I have never felt. I can function on very little sleep, but the pass few days I have felt extremely tired. He did not come from CH. Plus if someone could answer this one for me as well would be appreciated I hear people talk of Djinn Realm in post. When does a Djinn have a chance to go visit this realm? My biggest question though is do I need to ask my Djinn to return to his vessel so I can put it away every few days so he and I are not overwhelmed and energy drained.

P.S.
I owned a Djinn in the past for a short time, but this one I am very taken with and would like to understand more about caring for him. He has been a great companion during a very difficult time. I can even say that right now while I have asked him to return to his vessel and put him away safely. I really miss the fellow. But I was concerned about my tiredness and maybe he need rest.

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Hello ellezoM, and welcome many people use charging boxes or bags as a means for the spirits to gain energy and be refreshed. You can make your own by following suggestions in the CH encyclopedia and the seller Lisa_real magick sells a good charging bag for like $6. It could also be that an adjustment to your energy is taking place during the bonding process. Yes, you can tell the djinn to return to the vessel at any time.

I've heard some about the djinn realm but don't know to much about it, but I think that many spirits dwell in different realms and the vessel is just a portal or form of communication that the keeper has, I don't believe they just hang around in the vessel,how boring would that be. :flower:

SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process

Hello and welcome! :wave:

As the Keeper, you set the rules in your home and the spirits must respect them. You can ask your spirits to go back to their vessels. You can also decide whether you want them to tap into your energy.

CH spirits are usually bridged, unless not requested or otherwise stated in the listing. Bridging allows you to call on the spirit without having the vessel. Since your Djinn is from another seller, you can use the bridging stone to bridge him/her.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Dance like nobody is watching.
ellezoM
new here
new here

It's nice to meet you both and thank you for answering my question AngelFire & SuperMotoBabe.
Can you PM the seller Lisa_real magick store. I looked under sellers at "E", but was unable to find her.

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

ellezo, first never be worried about asking questions of any kind because this is how we get answers and grow. none of my djinn or spirits have ever pulled or used energy from either myself or those in my home. animals do tend to pick up on spirits in the home just as some young children can, that's pretty an additional sign to you that you do have company. :)

charging vessels come in a variety of boxes, bags or even bowls. you can find them spirit race specific or one which will recharge the energies of any spirit placed within. as with spirits, my advice is go with that box, bag or bowl that pulls you to the listing. you can find bags that are purchased and enspelled and you can find custom bags that are made just for you and your spirits. check out the ch marketplace! we've had some threads here in the past (as well as just this past week) regarding purchasing small wood boxes at your local craft store and making your own charging box. i believe magnolia has posted (check the ch encyclopedia) a charging spell that can be used to even charge the bags we get our items shipped in.

finally - merry meet and welcome! i hope some of this information helps you and i look forward to getting to know you as well as reading more posts and thoughts from you. :) take care and have an enjoyable weekend! arsine :wave: :hug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
ellezoM
new here
new here

It's nice meeting you crone maatkaere. Thank you for the information! I have another question when people her speak of charge box, bags, etc. Are we talking about the same type of Charge box I use to recharge my imbue (spell) jewelry? Plus I'm not clear on one thing do Djinns need time to sleep, do they sleep when we put them in their vessels.

Bagent
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gold Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

EllezoM,

I have several items from Lisa and have been very happy with each of them. Her store on eBay can be found at the following link. http://stores.ebay.com/real-magickal-treasures?_rdc=1

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”