CH's Dark Arts Commune Boost Soap

Know any items that make your Spirits happy or mad? Post here!
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

i just had to let everyone know about this absolutely delicious soap i ordered that arrived with a bunch of stuff from ch today. the dark arts commune boost soap could be smelled almost through the envelope and it is a delicious licorice scent that immediately drove my da spirits (as well as a few of my wa spirits) crazy!! the smell was soooo overpowering that i just had to use it right away and that seemed to drive the da spirits even more wild about the scent. i have had a few keep asking "don't you want to take another bath" and i have to laugh because i do take baths before ritual work so i guess that was a hint for me to use the soap again, lol. the delicious part is my entire bathroom and bedroom is scented with licorice and it's a really good smell that my real old vampires also seem to enjoy.

so, thanks magnolia and ash for another great item! ;) i hope these are long lasting bars because otherwise i'm going to have to put another order in, lol. just had to share this amazing soap with you all! take care, arsine :thumbup: :wave: :hug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Order
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself of course.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Wow sounds great! Thanks for sharing. :)

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Soap and water, such a simple thing, but so many benefits.

A pre ritual wash helps to keep one centered and free of negativity when doing spellwork.

A good scrub not only cleans our skin, but it actually cleans our auras as well.

The scents imbedded in these soaps are not just for the olfactory senses, but actually serve a metaphysical purpose; which
would be to protect, attract, and boost our attraction for spirits and all good things, while keeping out the negativity that tends
to accumulate on us just from something as simple as making a trip to the store.

Just like many of the old voo doo spells call for a floor wash, there is hidden power in clean! :) Alex

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback

Return to “Items”