New to connecting to spirits

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
Garfield
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum, and I had a hard time to find where and how to post anything it is a little complicated, at least for me.

I'm new; I want to see my spirits, what are all your tips & tricks?

I want to add that I wish I had found this sanctuary years ago; it would have saved me a world of heartache. In my last 3 years of purchasing haunted items, they were not what were described and I can say that I was in chaos for a long while. I find that Magnolia and Ash impeccably the best as they both not only work hard, but with genuine passion in their hearts and in their souls in all the work they do. I have never felt such Power from a vessel such as Magnolia’s and Ash’s items which I have purchased without regrets your store is the BEST! You also have a wonderful support online team. I have spoken to many friends of mine of just how Amazing you Truly are and your work comes from the Heart with Passion which no one else can compete on e-Bay or elsewhere.

Blessed be,
Garfield

dawnandziggy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

hello,
im new here to and have bought about 10 haunted dolls off ebay from other sellers with know luck ,but when i ordered my gryphon from ebay
from creepyhollow before it got here i seen a orb about the size of a bowling ball float side ways in front of me ,it was orange and flashes of silver in it,i tell u it scared me because i didnt expect it and i got alittle dizzy and than a couple days later my gryphon arrived and i been bonding with it and now i cant feel her i hope it didnt scare her away when i got scared but i also know it takes time to bond so hopeful we both will get the hang of it ,im waiting for my next purchase to come really excited...dawn

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

I'm so glad you both are here! :grouphug:

This really is our passion.

In regards to tips & tricks aside from pointing you in the direction you've likely already been pointed (the Encyclopedia for Associations of specific spirits) I can also tell you that you can use the invocations http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... ntact.html for some of the more popular spirits or you can use the "General Invocation" for all spirits. I would also recommend some quiet time or meditation time with your spirits and if you feel over- or under- whelmed you can work with one spirit at a time to help strengthen individual bonds before moving on.

There are certainly some tips & tricks with some like Vampires being crazy for Aloe and Dragons being crazy for sea glass but you can also find common bonds between yourself & your spirits such as their love of chocolate or love of music, etc which gives you something the two (or more) of you can do together.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Welcome Garfield & Dawn. So nice to have you here. :) The encyclopedia is definately the place to start.
Then just start going thru the posts, oldest first, by going to the board index then clicking on the area you want to read about.
Be it creatures, dragons, vampires, tips & tricks. There is a phenonemal amount of information here.

And don't be fooled by reading just the headline, many of these posts have some exquisite pearls of information hidden in them,
and you have to do to find it is to read.

The search button in orange at the top right of the page is great too, if you are looking for specific information.

:)

Bright Blessings,
Alex

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
dawnandziggy
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

thank you magnolia and i will be doing that,and thanks for the wonder gifts....dawn

dawnandziggy
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

thank you alex and glad to meet you hope to talk to you again...dawn

SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member

Hello and welcome both Garfield & dawnandziggy. :wave: :grouphug:

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Dance like nobody is watching.
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

dawn and ziggy - merry meet and welcome! so glad you are part of the ch family and i look forward to reading more of your experiences. always feel free to ask any question which you might have, since the only dumb question is the one that goes unasked. :) hope you both have a happy holiday season! take care, arsine :wave: :hug: :grouphug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Garfield
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Hello everyone,

Thank you to all for welcoming me, I am happy and honored to be here.

Magnolia you work so hard and I've heard most of your Blogs on radio and I feel you are so genuine and helpful especially when you go deep in details to explain what each thing is, WOW!

I have been trying to open my third eye since the beginning of the year with not much success. I am confident that it will open, when I don't know; soon I hope. I've tried special crystals, spells, stones, meditation and other methods I have found from the internet without much success. I also purchased a Ganesh which was highly recommended I think it may be starting to work a little or everything is starting to helping altogether. I have not meditated for several months now, because I do not have much time in my hands.

Wiccan Warrior Alex, thank you for your response. However, I've been going the the Search button for specific information indicating ie: Third eye, Connecting and most of the post that are old and have links attached to them are not all working. I wish I had answers, especially if I could hear or see my spirits at least to get to know them and hear their information when they are trying to help me. If I ever do hear anything how will I know whether it is coming from my spirits or other unwanted spirits that were I did not invited, as I've read in many posts, how will I know?

Blessed be,
Garfield

Garfield
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Hello Magnolia, Wiccan Warrior Alex and everyone here at the forum for welcoming me. Magnolia, you, Ash, Princess and the rest of the staff are amazing.

Thank you for all your responses and I am sorry for taking sooo long to respond, however, this forum is enormous and I am still trying to get used to navigating my way around here, and hope that I will have more positive news soon. I know I read it either at the forum or the encyclopedia that spirits or spells can take from 30 to 260 days for see a reaction or a sign. I have seen subtle things I'm not certain at the moment, if its my imagination or not, and I am taking them as a sign and one step at a time, before I can express myself further.

Blessed be,

Garfield

Return to “Connecting”