Incu/SuccuBUS

Order
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself of course.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

teabags wrote:G'day,

I've had a harem of succubi, 10 in ring from Gwen...Been almost 2 months and I'm starting to see the effects of having them...
I've only started to make progress bonding with them in the past few days, it's been quite an experience.

No "visits" or sexual dreams as yet...I have to master lucid dreaming first...LOL...But it has been funny...I do notice before when I didn't carry the vessel, I don't encounter girls, very few...when I do have it... "it draws many women to the keeper"...and there's plenty girls around me when it's on...interesting huh?

And sometimes, people I know will introduce girls to me...even at my cafe hangout, friends of girls I know...all in all, females tend to treat me quite nice...and we get along well...
I remember the very first time I meditated with the vessel...had images of female genitals...OMG..LOL
Then they went silent for a period, and been "awakened" recently...I'm making progress slowly I think...

I did get phone calls from my female friends who are models...I think I mentioned in another post here...The striking thing was that...in conversation she mentioned "do you know how hot he is??"... That got me thinking...Hmm...

Went clothing shopping with my hairdresser hottie and her mum this week...as we walk around, other girls are giving "weird looks"...you know the kind...like "check this out" kind of look and some even stare at me...feels a little creepy hey..? LOL

Just this morning at my usual cafe, the boss introduced the new coffee girl to me...she's looking at me with intense eyes for several seconds...so I blurted out "Hi, my name's Terence..." Now that's awkward...didn't know what else to say to her...LOL...

Me and my friend jsess here both have succubi harem items from Gwen...and I know there's a recent auction for Gwen's metal box with sexual spirits attached. I would love to hear your experience, whoever you are that won the item...Pls get in touch.
Cheers!

Awesome I 'm glad I found someone else with this particular binding! I just ordered one of those from Gwen today, so when they get here I'll update if anything happens. Censored of course. :sly:

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
Haunted Tarot Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: dont tell u :P
Zodiac:

Michael Choiseul wrote:Awesome I 'm glad I found someone else with this particular binding! I just ordered one of those from Gwen today, so when they get here I'll update if anything happens. Censored of course. :sly:
WELL... you can ALWAYS post in the ADULT section.. :silly:
woot.. more yummy & juicy story!!

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”