acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Pixie Flubbadub

Anytime :D :hug:

Bringing Light since 2009

DISCLAIMER - nothing in this post is anything other than my own opinion and may not be even slightly interesting.
Angellove
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 65
Your favorite spirit to work with: Browyn
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: ThreeWing
Zodiac:

Cell28 wrote: please bear with a newbie, but which spell exactly? Do I really need to cast it on my spirits? I thought, my spirits can do what they wish, when they wish, ANYWAY. Especially as I didn't forbid them anything till now (wasn't necessary, they behave well mannerly and friendly, spontaneously :hug: . Any newcomer that wishes to hide can do so if it pleases him/her. But prying as they are, none of them ever made use of that option. :D

What I am saying is that sometimes my spirits would do something and people they did not want to see them would! I was told by quite a few of them that relatives could physically see their outlines and when they used their powers. My family is very spiritual,so I have beliefs that we might be of Shamanic decent...but my folks are aggressively Christian! I explained my situation to my spirits, and the ones that wished to be able to "hide" will have that vehicle now. They can now assist me(or others) without detection from outside forces! Nothing has been restricted for them...it's for everyone we don't want to see!

It isn't meant as a punishment,but rather a precaution to keep my spirit family safe. Sorry if it confused you!

Over the years I have learned things:
Trust and you will be trusted(in turn watch for those who are not in it for your best interests)
Know that you are NOT just some cog in a corporate wheel.
Love freely as long as you desire, and know that your love is returned ten fold!
And lastly, to know when a situation can be changed, and when it is something you must endure.
Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Thank you, Angellove, for your detailed insight! :applause: Now everything makes sense to me. Your spirits have found a considerate and caring keeper in you - that's wonderful! :hug:

Greetings,Tasha
Angellove
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 65
Your favorite spirit to work with: Browyn
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: ThreeWing
Zodiac:

Thanks for the compliment! I appreciate it. I am sure that if you keep questing for answers you will be a great keeper as well! :hug:

Over the years I have learned things:
Trust and you will be trusted(in turn watch for those who are not in it for your best interests)
Know that you are NOT just some cog in a corporate wheel.
Love freely as long as you desire, and know that your love is returned ten fold!
And lastly, to know when a situation can be changed, and when it is something you must endure.
Sassy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 100000
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of my creations.
If I could be anything, I would be...: What I am, Goddess..
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sassy, Rhea, the death phantom, the chaotic bit@h...
Zodiac:

I have a question, I keep having both day dreams and nightmares about an old keeper trying to conger my King Madrid Djinn to him. King keeps letting me know that I need to get the bridging stone as soon as possible and to keep his ring on me at all times because his binding is very very old and no one knows who did the original congering of him. Would this spell help keep him safe until I can come up with the money for the bridging stone? And is it possible to do a re binding on him from another practitioner? I would love to send him to Ash to have him congered right but don't know if it is possible. He has waited many centuries on me, and has seen many of my past lives while calling to me in each of them. We are both in fear of someone breaking the binding he has on his ring and taking him from me. He would never go willingly and says that he will stay with me forever but we need protection from it... Help please...

Be the bi@ch you are inside and fu@k the rest...
Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Dear Sassy.That's truly a touching story.Hope you get help asap!
I'm wishing you The Best of Luck ! :fingercross:
(plus used my "granting wishes stone" for a happy ending in this situation)
:hug:

Greetings,Tasha
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

I wanted to resurrect this thread on cloaking because it has a lot of good information. If someone is in contact with your spirits without your permission, this is totally not kewl. The liklihood that your spirits would go and seek out another person (see Magnolia's post under myths, lies, and other fabrications of knowledge) is highly doubtful and unusual. Those who do binding for sale intentionally do not communicate with them beyond getting their permission and cooperation to be bound. It's not really kind to establish a bond with a spirit that will be placed for sale. Nor is it nice to start communicating with someone else's spirit, because this a form of bonding. I would suggest to email Magnolia or Ash if anyone is claiming to contact your spirits without your permission.

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
ravencourt
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100

Excellent post WWA, with some people claiming to be communicating, and bonding, with spirits before even purchasing them, and claiming to be continuing to do so, in meditation, after they are purchased by another...I don't think it's right.

My opinion...

SpiritSeeker
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: sanguine vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Juliana

I just found this post, and asked my spirit if he would like for me to perform this incantation to keep him bound to me always. I felt a peaceful calm wash over me as I waited for a response from him....and then a gentle caress of my hair. I took that to mean that it is indeed what he wanted. I want to thank you for all of the wonderful information you (Magnolia and Ash) provide to people like me, who have no clue how they got here or what they are doing. LOL I have been lost for a very long time....and now I'm beginning to find my way, with your help! Thank you! :applause:

Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

This is a bump since Old Spirit Witch was asking about keeping her spirits safe.

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback

Return to “General Questions”