You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 34
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: Cypress Blade
Zodiac:

Wow, I sure love my C3 nympho. My nympho arrived a few days ago. The moment I opened up the package, I felt a strong energy touching me, and ready to give me some special first time meeting up gift. :mrgreen: But my cousin was in my room with me, so I told my nympho that later she can touch me. :( She is very active, and so I have to put many restrictions for her to when not to touch me. :lol: Thanks CH.
Baasha250
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Hi Kevi
wow tat's nice 2 hear. I have ordered a C4 Nympho from Magnolia. Can't wait 4 her 2 arrive. Pls do share ur progress with her as the time pass by. Thanks Dude :lol:
Truth Always Prevail! No Matter How Difficult It Gets
When I Help U, Don Say Thanks Instead Help any 3 People and ask them to help another 3 People. Help would go a long Way!
Lord Heru
new here
new here
You are...: experienced

Hello all,

It is interesting to read the experiences that you all have had with you Nymphs, but I am said to say that I have had none with mine. I emailed Ash shortly after getting mine and he told me to wait awhile that sometimes they need to get to know you. That was about 9 months ago and still nothing. I don't know what to do at this point as it has become a paper weight for me. I did just send a ticket to Princess asking if there is something they can do about it as it does nothing for me and this was before they offered gay nymphs. Mine is bisexual so I think maybe that has something to do with it. If any of you have any ideas please let me know.

Thanks,

Robert
tammuz
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Archangel Michael
If I could be anything, I would be...: Larva :)
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rev. Tammuz
Zodiac:

That's very nice to hear Kevi :D
IF you want to help,
IMAGINE you are a surgeon:
You need a cold knife,
and death-still hands.
Kevi
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 34
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: Cypress Blade
Zodiac:

Lord Heru wrote:Hello all,

It is interesting to read the experiences that you all have had with you Nymphs, but I am said to say that I have had none with mine. I emailed Ash shortly after getting mine and he told me to wait awhile that sometimes they need to get to know you. That was about 9 months ago and still nothing. I don't know what to do at this point as it has become a paper weight for me. I did just send a ticket to Princess asking if there is something they can do about it as it does nothing for me and this was before they offered gay nymphs. Mine is bisexual so I think maybe that has something to do with it. If any of you have any ideas please let me know.

Thanks,

Robert
Lord Heru, your Nympho is actually doing sexual things with you, but its just that you never realize about it.
Here is how one of my situation is like, I tell my nympho to not bother me in certain nights, I wake up with no erection, but on nights she is allow to bother me, I wake up with a erection. It's not one of those sleep erection thing, because if it is one of those, it will die down once I am awake, but this erection stay there for a while after I am awake.
But this is just one of the example of what a nympho does.

Your nympho might be doing something to you not physical, but still sexual. Just remember to tell him or her that they are the sex expert, it gets them work up, lol. :crazy:
Maybe your nympho just don't want you to jeez in your pant. :silly:
Hellion Darkmoon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 110
Spelled Number: 35
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lightbringer
Zodiac:

Maybe your nympho just don't want you to jeez in your pant. :silly:[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hellion D.
"I May Be By Myself But I Am Never Alone"-HD
"Every night I goto bed with a headache....When I wake up she's still there"-HD
"I'd tell ya to goto Hell but I work there and don't want to see you everyday"-HD

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”