Jesus

azazello1
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Zodiac:

That's right, I agree. The Bible is allegories, especially the Old Testament which is Torah in Judaism. It's interesting transition from the completely allegoric part to "Historically Accurate" New Testament. The Bible translation from it's original form lost 99% of it's power. Because of the Aramaic/Hebrew kabbalistic code. Greek "Khristos" was translated from Mashiah (Messiah). Name "Jesus" is pretty common name in Israel even today. Yeshouah (heb.)
Another sample- the Jews actually wasn't slaves in Egipt. The translation Slaves was incorrect. It's more like a "worker" or 'sericeman". And in fact Jews was guards of the South East borders of the Egipt - very skilled desert warriors and their settlements are the shield against barbarian tribes from the east and south.
And think about every single good theory and teaching in human history has been turned into complete disgusting. Christianity, Karl Marx's communism ideas for example.

There is no teacher, there is no student, There is only remembering.
There is no good, there is no evil, There is only expression.
There is no union, there is no sharing, There is only one.
There is no joy, there is no sadness, There is only love.
azazello1
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Zodiac:

Sorry.. I can't stay calm when it comes to this painful subject. The Holy texts unfortunately leave a lot of opportunities of misinterpretation. And this can be used for control and manipulation. Example - the same subject about Egyptian slavery - to liberate the people from Egypt means to liberate yourself from material values and more. Another example that came to me right now.. Jihad in Islam. It says "Kill infidel"? But this infidel is not a human or people who have different religious believes. Jihad or Holy War mean KILL INFIDEL INSIDE YOU, destroy everything that opposed the God inside you.. It's horrible how so called "spiritual" leaders in Islamic world using this misinterpretation in politics...

There is no teacher, there is no student, There is only remembering.
There is no good, there is no evil, There is only expression.
There is no union, there is no sharing, There is only one.
There is no joy, there is no sadness, There is only love.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

So true... many religious wars are started by men who want power and will use faith in their people's higher power as a way to abuse people's trust and getting them to do the dirty work. It's been going on for years... ironically even before & during the times of said Bible.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
ShiVa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

azazello1 wrote:Sorry.. I can't stay calm when it comes to this painful subject. The Holy texts unfortunately leave a lot of opportunities of misinterpretation. And this can be used for control and manipulation. Example - the same subject about Egyptian slavery - to liberate the people from Egypt means to liberate yourself from material values and more. Another example that came to me right now.. Jihad in Islam. It says "Kill infidel"? But this infidel is not a human or people who have different religious believes. Jihad or Holy War mean KILL INFIDEL INSIDE YOU, destroy everything that opposed the God inside you.. It's horrible how so called "spiritual" leaders in Islamic world using this misinterpretation in politics...

Agree 100%! I was so happy to hear of an Imam come out and finally speak against the misinterpretation of the Quran, and how the extremists use these false beliefs to justify their evil deeds. This has happened time and time again in almost all religions. It truly is a greats shame.

The only thing I can say is to strengthen yourself. More is about to come. In about 2011 there will be people who come forth with falsified artifacts to try and disprove Christ. Unfortunately, the majority of the world will fall for it. It is all linked with 2012, the great ascension, and also the influences of the AC ( I abbreviate, as I don't know if Magnolia will allow this topic to start in this forum).

There two things we can do - Keep your faith! and be patient!

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

I'm open to any religious subject as long as everyone stays respectful of one another. Knowledge is power and you can't gain it without discussion. I know religion is a personal topic just remember that it is personal to the other person you're talking with too!

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
ShiVa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:I'm open to any religious subject as long as everyone stays respectful of one another. Knowledge is power and you can't gain it without discussion. I know religion is a personal topic just remember that it is personal to the other person you're talking with too!

I meant the Anti Christ Magnolia. Feel free to remove it, if you don't want the AC discussed. I really don't want to discuss it myself, but I know a discussion is bound to erupt once mentioned. I know that subject can get out of hand, and alot of people tend to start reacting with fear when the AC is mentioned.

truckingon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote: Knowledge is power and you can't gain it without discussion.
How true.

Return to “Haunted & Spirited Archeology”