Basic Info

Tips and tricks for connecting with angels.
Bella
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Every white-lighted human has angels around them. :angel:
All of the time! Guaranteed!
(The only people that don't are the ones from "the bad place/left door/Dark Void" that have chosen to refuse the light and love of God that we experience at Home on "The Other Side/right door/ "Heaven".)
You may not see them, hear them, or feel their presence, but the angels are there, waiting for you to ask for their guidance before they can interfere in your free-will choices.

The angels do not discriminate against anyone, at anytime, nor for any reason.
They don't care if you're rich or poor.
They don't care what you look like, what language you speak, or where you live.
You don't need tools or draws.

All you have to do is ask for what you want!

Be willing to ask and receive their guidance and know that your needs will be provided for you.

Sometimes we may have to change the way that we think, feel, and act both towards ourselves and others so that we can evolve on our soul's journey in life.

Ask the angels to show you a certain sign or symbol or to let you feel their energy to know that they are there.

You'd be surprised at how quickly you receive intuitive thoughts, images, music, repeated numbers, words or phrases, etc.

They can help you to find lost items. (Worked for me! :D )
Angels are messengers.
There is no task that is too menial for them to perform.
I guarantee you that if something is important enough for you to worry about, it's important enough to ask God, and the angels will help because they want to help you to succeed in life as it elevates their own souls to a higher area of enlightenment.
Connecting to angels is as simple as the asking them to.
Take it from someone who knows!
I've been weird my whole life. :lol:
Enjoy and know that you are loved by innumerable invisible beings!
:grouphug:

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!
Ellegria*
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Hi Ileana,
I'm having a hard time sleeping tonight so its that quiet time of night when everything is still outside and you can sense things a little more around you.

I keep seeing flashes of light in my room and white figures and shadowed figures out of the corner of my eyes. I keep seeing twinkles of light...all sorts of things.

I have a Courtwind Angel that is on its way...I think its already arrived. :pray:

I asked my Sterling Angel and he said "yes." When I sat quietly for a moment I got a VERY warm and loving feeling all over my body.

Can't wait!!

After reading your post I think..wow...I would love that feeling more often and to think they are all around me. I'd definitely like to connect more.

Thanks for the post and the information.

Return to “Connecting With Angels”