Q for ASH - Removing Curse

Rain
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Hi ASH I have some questions for you,

Can your Remove curse / cleansing talisman be used for a house or household (everyone living there) or just the person holding it and meditating with it.

Will the C3 or C4 break a stronger curse? Or is that why it just takes longer with a C3 than a C5.

Last one - Will the assistance of a Hag, Drow or Harpy shorten the time needed to break the curse / making the cleansing talisman more powerful. Like from 10 to 7 days, 7 to 4, 3 to 1 day.

Thanks for your time

Rain Dog

My destiny is to know what I don't know
StarryNight
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Good Questions RD
i will be keen to know also.

1of7KEYS
active contributor
active contributor

Hey RD!
You should pm Ash! ;)

And if you find out please let me know about the answer to your Curse question.

Daniel

Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Ash is supposed to be on the forum later today or tonight. Maybe he will answer then.

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

dear rain dog; i'm sure that ash's remove curse/hex talisman does not require the help of any spirit to make it work, or that one would make it more powerful. magnolia has said in the past that the power of the conjuration is dependant upon the power of the conjuror so i can't think of anyone more powerful in conjuring these particular talismans than ash himself, or perhaps magnolia? plus, if you're speaking of a ch spirit in those you list, uummm haven't they all been conjured by ash himself? trust and believe in the talisman and it will do as it's supposed to do. once we begin to doubt the effects of an item we will find that it is not going to be as effective for us as it would normally be. it's all in the belief that it's all you need babe! just my thoughts. blessed be. arsine

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Rain
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Hi arsine, I think you misunderstand my Q. I do believe in what it/they can do. Also in ASH's ability to create a strong item/spirit.

When reading the C.H.E. it states that certain spirits such as the Drow or the Harpy will amplifly the magic you cast and the spellcasted items in your collection will provide greater results and powers.

So, that was part of my Q - I have a Harpy and wondered if She would increase the power of the amulet thus reducing the time needed to cleanse/break the curse. Also if the power increase would alow the talisman to vibe outwards into a room or house not needing one to hold it. Like placeing it on your altar or on a shelf ect.

I was in NO way doubting the quality or expertise of ASH and or Magnolia in their ability to cast items.

I only ask because I am Ignorant and wish to use the tools that I acquire to there fullest potential and utmost best use.

Love and Light

Rain Dog
Last edited by Rain on Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My destiny is to know what I don't know
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

rain dog - ok, good question then. blessed be. arsine

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile

Return to “Dark Arts”