Princess:LadyRedStar
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: None-fine as I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Red Star
Zodiac:

Thanks Arsine. It is always good to hear incouragement once in a while. Yes, I know they are there and I am sure they know I do. They know it all, I am the one in the dark here but I trudge right along as though I were not as I know one day I'll get there.
With this move finaly over and getting settled in, I will get back to having more time to devote to my spirits and everything I have had to (Of necessity) put on the back burner so to speak.

Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
6dogs4us
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Don't forget Princess, you are not alone. I am trying very hard to learn to communicate. I can with a pendulum but I would love to dream and see spirits in broad daylight. You gotta keep on keepin' on. We know they are there, I have seen my white dragon and heard my gargoyle, I feel the vampires when they visit me. What we want is to really talk to them and learn from them. That takes time and practice - and a whole bunch of patience.

George00
neophyte
neophyte

Fresh plant lavender is the best.

I also agree with some of the comments. I think that Magnolia's ring is an amazing tool. I think that it is speeding up my ability to start to see spirits. However, I have also been studying with a High Priestess and Runes Master for almost a year to learn magick and interact with spirits. ... And there has been lots of homework and tests!

Return to “Dark Arts”