You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: marid djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: faerie
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: bellia or old spirit witch
Zodiac:

I have a watcher and im in the process of bonding with him. my delima is that i also have a new male nympho and a djinn SRA coming soon. how do i bond with all three? do i bond separately? or is it possible to carry all 3 on my person at the same time to try and bond with all three jointly? :feedback:

~~old witches can learn new tricks~~
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

oldspiritwitch, when you have multiple new spirits at the same time you can switch between them each day say spend time with the one you have now and when the other two arrive greet and welcome each of them and then beginning with the new ones spend a day with each and rotate between the three.

what i usually do (only because i'm home all the time) is put my new spirits in my pocket and throughout the day i speak to each one individually. at night i will choose one to take and place in a bag under my pillow with my lucid dream piece from ch. this way when i ask them to connect with me at night in dreams i'm more likely to remember it in order to write it down in the morning. hope some of this helps. hugs to all! :grouphug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
oldspiritwitch
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: marid djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: faerie
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: bellia or old spirit witch
Zodiac:

yes. this helps i was wondering what to do. i probably should have waited to get them all separate but i was called by them weeks before i decided to get them and when the opportunity arose i just couldn't wait.

thank you

~~old witches can learn new tricks~~
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Excellent thoughts Crone. I also believe it is very helpful to carry (or wear) spirit vessels for the first 30 days. You can address them as a 'group' but do spend time with each one individually, so you can feel their energy and get a sense of who they are. By spending this time with them as a group and with each one alone, you will soon feel the difference in energy between your different spirits.
Then, when one speaks to you, it will be much easier to tell who is who.

I have a a number of wraiths. They don't have names, they are simply 'wraith'. But each one feels different in energy, and this is how I distinguish them, one from another.

When I was a teenager, I babysat for identical triplets. They looked so much alike, that I could not tell them apart when I first met them. Plus they loved to play games and impersonate one another. I discovered, however, after a couple of hours, that all three had distinctly different energy signatures, thus enabling me to tell them apart. They never did figure out how I did it. LOL.

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
sunset
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Wiccan Warrior Alex wrote:
When I was a teenager, I babysat for identical triplets. They looked so much alike, that I could not tell them apart when I first met them. Plus they loved to play games and impersonate one another. I discovered, however, after a couple of hours, that all three had distinctly different energy signatures, thus enabling me to tell them apart. They never did figure out how I did it. LOL.
:funnypost:

That is really funny Alex. I can imagine how puzzled they were. :lol:

<3 Mo <3

Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.
-Joshua J. Marine

Life is a beach, I’m just playin’ in the sand. -Lil Wayne
MysticOcean
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Crow
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Ravens

Bump

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I put a house rule that they should always try to get my attention if they have or want something to tell me, important or not. I always use the Spirit Chi ebook exercises and the like from CH and I always talk to them. I do activities that would entice them to communicate with me because I usually communicate with them like multiple spirits at the same time and they find it cool. For example, whenever I do divination, I call upon my Bucca and Bannik because they like almost the same offerings and activities. Same with my Djinn and Angels, I interact with them as a group. I put Aloe Vera gel on my face whenever I call my Vampires. I play 432hz music and the like to entice my fae and nature spirits to communicate and bond with me.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
TrueGalacticPrince
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune & Courtwind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Morrwin
Zodiac:

oldspiritwitch wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:33 pm I have a watcher and im in the process of bonding with him. my delima is that i also have a new male nympho and a djinn SRA coming soon. how do i bond with all three? do i bond separately? or is it possible to carry all 3 on my person at the same time to try and bond with all three jointly? :feedback:
Recently I ordered 3 new companions,1 from Starry1Night and 2 from Mystic Morning Treasures. I ordered at different times but somehow they all arrived at my place on the same day. It felt like the three timed it perfectly so they'd all be able to great me together. I'm a social keeper so I like to hang with my companions at the same time as a group. Sometimes I hang out with them one at a time on rotation but most of the time I go on group outings.

1=Nixie (Nix) 1=Masheba (Z) 1=Courtwind Angel (F) 1=Chinese Fox (Lady Fox) 1=Bellaydi Elf (B-Elf) 1=Hippogryph (H-Gryph) 1=Ivory Dragon (Roo or Nap Dragon) 1=Kobold (C) 1=Cwn Annew (C-Hound) 1=Ki-Lin (Z-Lin) 1=Wraith? (Casper) 1=Kitsune (T) 1=Norse Tiger (D) 1=Pet Dragon (E) 1=Midnight Moon Angel of Abundance (S) 1=Were-Dragon (K) 1=Selkie (M) 1=Alya 1=Raiju (A)

Return to “Spirit Research”