Boobrie <3

Discussion of creatures starting with letters A-J.
Nightstar
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon...woohoo
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

boobrie...

what an interesting fella ^^
som1 told me that it's a living entity..cool !
anyways , keep us updated with more of ur stories..

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sunset
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

I'm so speechless right now and don't know what to really think of it. I was just getting home with my cousin and about two blocks from my house I saw something on the road. As I was approaching it and tried to avoid hitting it, I realized it was a bird. It flew off the road and it looked exactly as the bird on the Boobrie listing on the online store, it really shocked me. I'm glad I was with my cousin and that she also saw it. Why would a bird be in the middle of the street at 10:43pm? I've never seen a bird out and about so late and what a coincidence that it looked just as the bird on the listing. Birds as that one have been on the empty lot next to my house which are usually 3 or 4 and it's only every once in a blue moon. But would a bird be out so late? Would really love some feedbacks. :feedback:

Edit: Another thing, could this be something for my cousin to believe in what I believe in with being a keeper of spirits? I have told her about my spirits and she respects it but I know that she has her doubts about it. GGRR I really wish that I could have taken a picture of it!! :irked:

<3 Mo <3

Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.
-Joshua J. Marine

Life is a beach, I’m just playin’ in the sand. -Lil Wayne
Lampropeltis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods and creatures.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human's fine for now
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a mystery! ;)
Zodiac:

The bird on the store photo, appears to be some sort of Egret. And those, are considered day birds bigtime. There are some birds that party at night, but Egrets aren't among them to the best of my knowledge.

I think your Boobrie was sending you a rather big sign. Awesome!

"With great power comes great responsibility." -Uncle Ben
sunset
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hi Lamp. Ty for your response. I didn't know that there were night partiers out there lol, ty for the info. I honestly thought that all birds went to were they would sleep by sundown and would just stay there till morning. I'm wondering if there is another white bird that looks like the Egrets, because as I said I have seen that kind of bird in the past. I'm just glad my cousin was with me and saw it as well and it wasn't just a part of my imagination. :lol: I tend to really question my experiences since I am yet to hear and see my spirits. Could this be the 1st time I see one?

<3 Mo <3

Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.
-Joshua J. Marine

Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hi sunset! :wave:
I'm with lamp on the subject ! Even if it WAS a real bird that you saw.. - since it looked exactly the same like the pic of your boobrie , it was meant as a sign for you. Or else you would have been on the road a little earlier or later, and thus missed seeing it. There ARE no coincidences ! (just my two cents)
:wave:

Greetings,Tasha
Killa
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Grat's MO! ^_^ My take on this since your still in the process of the invocation your boobrie wanted to let you know that it's hatching out and it's working. Dont second guess yourself. You would be a great mommy :hug: :clap:

sunset
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thnx Cell and Killa for your responses. It definitely left me :jawdrop:

I'm glad you guys don't see it as coincidence and it's meaning. Makes me happy. :D More so that today is day 7 (last day) of the invocation process. Love my little guy already. :flower:

<3 Mo <3

-Joshua J. Marine

Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

sunset wrote:Thnx Cell and Killa for your responses. It definitely left me :jawdrop:

I'm glad you guys don't see it as coincidence and it's meaning. Makes me happy. :D More so that today is day 7 (last day) of the invocation process. Love my little guy already. :flower:
hey, anytime! :wave:
know what? I'm getting a boobrie too .. -soon! ;)
Meantime...I'm reading your posts with huge interest ! :thumbup:
:hug:

Greetings,Tasha
Untaimedl3
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: That's too hard
If I could be anything, I would be...: Happy...
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Does anyone have more to ad? I know that Sunset is leaving (hopefully only for a while) & I'm still curious about the differences between having a living entity & a spirit companion. I would love to hear more experiences!

I can finally breathe. Suddenly alive. I can finally move. The world feels revived. Anberlin
Username change to Untaimed
redlisse
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: 's Classified.
Zodiac:

I'm going to be living with my parents and my siblings (when they are returned; currently the state has them in foster care on false charges but that is a whole different story...) for at least the next year or two, and once my seven little brothers and sisters come home, I would love to adopt a boobrie. I love the idea that s/he would consider my whole family "his" and would love and protect us all, and in all the chaos that comes with having six cats, two dogs, seven kids ages 6-16 and three adults, no one would notice a little extra havoc from an active baby. <3

I thought I read somewhere, though, that CH is very selective about who they let adopt boobries. Do they have to know you pretty well before you can get one?

I am Autumn. I'm not as new as I look, I swear! XD

Return to “Creatures A-J”