Please information about Gold Djinn

Lilithesa
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

My Djinns vessel has not arrived yet but already it seems we are getting along... ;)
Yesterday I felt his presence a lot and so last night I wanted to show my appreciation and start a good friendship by offering him food and drink. He has his own little handmade fine bone china plates and a turkish tea glass. I told him that these would be his from now on. I offered him nuts and raisins and his glass full of champagne.
Today he got me out of paying a 300 Euro bill at my dentist! :wizard:
I could not believe it when my dentist said: "Ah, it´s okay" and smiled.
Then this afternoon I offered my Djinn some cooked rice spiced up with oriental spices and fresh peppers. As soon as I filled his little plate and said like "This is for you and I wanna say thanks" I felt his energy gushing through my belly again.
He seems to be a very friendly and helpfull Gold Djinn and he certainly likes, what I offer him.
In muslimic writings I did read much about Al Djinn and they eat and drink. So this is not just an offering but for me it will be natural. I am not muslimic but my husband is and as such he respects the djinn and knows much stuff about them. He told me what words to say in arabic. For example when you go in the bathroom. You just say "Bismillah" when entering and that makes the Djinn stay outside. And much more stuff like that.
I think this is gonna be a very interesting a good partnership between the three of us! :)

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong."
~ Mahatma Gandhi
Lilithesa
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process

Well, today day 11 has gone by since shipment and the vessel is still not here. *sigh* :problem:
And also I don´t sense anything. It´s like I am waiting for nothing. :daze:

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong."
~ Mahatma Gandhi
REDSHIDA24
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL
If I could be anything, I would be...: ANGLE
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: uniqueness
Zodiac:

i got a gold djinn from CH i dont know what she is best at doing i was wondering if u can tell me how u found out urs

RASHIDA MORRISON
REDSHIDA24
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

GeenaCurls wrote:I HEART my Gold Djinn big time! I have a male for love, a female for personal and enhancement and I'm pretty sure I will get another one for wealth and prosperity. They are both super communicative and have distinct personalities. They seem very similar to humans to chat with. I find them to be much more affectionate in their speech and willing to please than my Cleopatra. (I love her too but shes not as sweet and friendly. Shes more intense and serious.) Both of them have strong energy presence. They will talk about how it is to be a Djinn and tell me a lot of helpful information about spiritual development, the spirit world and answer many questions I ask. They seem to be very into personal affirmation and are always saying kind things to me. There is absolutely nothing grey about my Gold Djinn. My male Djinn does make jokes and show disapproval over some things. I was playing some crazy opera for my spirits, thinking I was sharing some new experience with them that would thrill them. My male Djinn said, "This music makes me want to go home" (Sidenote...My angel also he didn't like it. I said "your an angel your suppose to love italian opera music". He said "it's not italian." Sure enough...I double checked. Portuguese!!!) Oh and one time I spent an hour looking for my iphone and when I found it I heard BoyGold say, "Praise Allah!" lol

Gold Djinn are enlightening, kind and even humorous. My Girl Gold who I bought mostly to enhance my beauty ...seems more interested in enhancing my spirit and helping me "see through the veil." I don't care in the least! (I might get another one for personal enhancement that's a bit more into my vanity and making me SupaSexy, though 8-) .)

I HAVE A GOLD DJINN BUT HOW DO U KNOW WHAT ARE SHE PERFERS CUZ MINES A C5 AND I DIDNT GET ANY INFO ON THAT

RASHIDA MORRISON
REDSHIDA24
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

AngelFire wrote:
REDSHIDA24 wrote:I GOT MINES FROM CH BUT I DONT NOW WHAT AERA SHE SPCIFIES IN HOW DO U NOW WHAT AERA URS WORK BEDT IN
Hi RED, when I was looking at the listings, they have the different areas under the descriptions; it may also show up if you go to the store and do a history of your purchases.

I GOT MINE FROM EBAY CREEPYHOLLOWS PAGE AND SHE CAME TO ASH I GOT HER FREE BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT SHE LIKES MOST I HAVE HAD SINCE JAN

RASHIDA MORRISON
jackhammer
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Twisted
Zodiac:

Dark Abyss wrote:
Lilithesa wrote:
wynterhaven wrote:my goldie love lavender and freesia incense.
Thanks! That helps! :wave:
How long have you had yours?
i've had goldie (he lets me call him that since i can't pronounce his name lol)for about 2 months. him and my madrid djinn have been helping me out so much. they have granted several simple wishes for me, nothing really major (but then again i always try to be reasonable about my request). like today he asked me to buy a scratch off and said he guarantee that i would win (i never play the lottery) lo and behold i won $4 (sorry but $4 is still $4 that i didn't have before). he was so happy about it that he just kept laughing and telling me "i told you so" :silly: . so i hope you have as many wonderful experiences with your gold djinn. :thumbup:
Hi.. Any tips on connecting with djinns for newbies?
I have a CC Gold Djinn C5T3 and a similar category Marid djinn.. both female.

TheShadowStar
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Shadow Star

on CH shop gold djinn have their own listing separate from all the other types but all the ifrit djinns i have had conjured are golden djinn, is there difference between them ?

Return to “Djinn / Genie”