Vampire with kids

elainew52
new here
new here
Answers: 0

Hi! can any one tell me are vampires good spirits around kids.I don't want spirits that are constantly
bothering to famiy members.

Thanks

Debbie

1of7KEYS
active contributor
active contributor

I can say the females strigoi mort that I got from seller wintermournings,my 6 year old daughter just loves her to death!My daughter drew me a pic of her the other day(as she can see her clear as day)
She is very kind and loves to get involved with your likes,dislikes and hobbies etc. etc..
The one I have of a good nature.She protects my family and friends.
But then again the vampire is mine and not my daughter's but I would ask Magnolia about your question but U thought I would give you a liitle information of my experience with mine though. ;)

Daniel

queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Hi elaine-i have 7 vampires and they are fine around children. In fact one of my strigois took such aliking to my 3 year old godson that he had conversations with him and followed him home for 2 days. :)

Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].
Rain
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I would think that a Psy Vamp would LOVE kids.

Especially one who is always bouncing off the walls, Soooo much energy to feed on! (SLURP! YUM!!)

They have energy to spare! Trust me! :twisted:

Makes me tired just thinking about kids like that! :P

Rain Dog

My destiny is to know what I don't know
1of7KEYS
active contributor
active contributor

Sounds like my daughter when she so much as hears the word"SUGAR!!" ;) :lol:
Rain Dog wrote:I would think that a Psy Vamp would LOVE kids.

Especially one who is always bouncing off the walls, Soooo much energy to feed on! (SLURP! YUM!!)

They have energy to spare! Trust me! :twisted:

Makes me tired just thinking about kids like that! :P

Rain Dog

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

dear elaine - when a spirit calls to you it means they know you have a family, kids, etc. and know you are meant to be their keeper and will get along very well with the situation they know they will be going into. the only time you have to worry about if a spirit will get along with you and your family is when you simply purchase it without feeling a pull or initial connection because the spirit has a fair idea of where they will be going next. i've never had to worry about a spirit not getting along in my home, with my family or my dogs because of the way i allow them to come to me first. just how it has worked for me for so many years. spirits do have feelings and they need to be considered. i've passed on many "very pretty, interesting and unique vessels" simply because the spirit was not calling to me. just my opinion, hope some of this helps. blessed be. arsine

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile

Return to “Vampire”