tammuz
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Archangel Michael
If I could be anything, I would be...: Larva :)
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rev. Tammuz
Zodiac:

That was two years ago. Eurovision was taking place in my country and streets in old part of the town were lovely. My twin succubas (succubi) wanted me to roam in the old streets at night with them. They manifested many times back in that year (which they didn't want to do later) but that manifestation I will remember...
We were in an old street that was going by an old Russian church and I was walking slowly. I felt that presence of my succubi isn't near like they stayed somewhere behind. There were two guys in the street and I envisioned one was unlucky. I turned around and back and I saw one of my twins manifested out of pure light in shape of a girl and laid her sweet hand on the unlucky fellow. I suddenly got an idea how she was doing something to him and she said that he was unlucky because of some issues with that church and she helped him somehow, but he didn't see her because she was behind his back.
I experienced that as my twins are beautiful angels and since then i find all that I was told about angels as little in them...

Love and Light

IF you want to help,
IMAGINE you are a surgeon:
You need a cold knife,
and death-still hands.
sid
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

You are a very lucky person to have seen them like this.

May you have many more visions of them!

Cheers!
----------
Sid

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”