Love Servitor? Anyone have?

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
Wispy Winds
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Spiritual ME!
Zodiac:

Hi :wave:

Does anyone have a LOVE SERVITOR?

I have read Verna's description and traits-but have a few questions for anyone whom has one.

Thanks in advance. ;)

Username change to *Beauty*
Hammer
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I don't have one myself, but if memory serves me correctly, most entities that are labeled servitors, are typically thought-forms that a person created for a specific function. They typically can work within the programming given, but with anything they have the ability to grow in their programming. Some also may become dangerous at a later date and time --- it doesn't happen often. They typically just do what they were programmed to do. That's really the basic information on thought-form created servitors. Hopefully that's some help.

Ordained Minister, Father, Padre', or Pastor "Hammer"

"In that book, which is my memory, on the first page of the chapter that is the day when I first met you, appear the words 'Here begins a new life."
Wispy Winds
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Hammer,
That's it exactly. It draws love to you...that is it's only function. I don't need anymore love---I just was wondering if it will assist me with others.

You have given me much to think about.

Thanks for the response ;)

Hammer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

It's really sketchy if it will, usually servitors just serve their "master" and no one else. I for example bought a guardian servitor over a year ago from a different seller. The specific job for them is to protect the property/house that I and anyone else lives on. That's there basic function and they may be able to grow and learn. The danger to that though is they could be rebellious at a later date, but that probably won't happen --- but I always keep that under consideration. So in that case, they will assist other people. In your case, I'm leaning towards no. I would suggest an actual spirit or even an Immortal like Aphrodite to assist in love matters for other people.

"In that book, which is my memory, on the first page of the chapter that is the day when I first met you, appear the words 'Here begins a new life."
Wispy Winds
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I'm leaning towards no. I would suggest an actual spirit or even an Immortal like Aphrodite to assist in love matters for other people.

Thank you Hammer. I will take your advice. I do have your clan and others whom are proficiant in assisting others with grief and love.
Have I mentioned I LOVE your clan? (LOL)......private plug ;)

Must lean on them :thumbup:

ALSO: I see there are 3 more left of the Blessing Clan. Will discuss with my others what they think.

Hammer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Yes three left and waiting patiently...

Well hopefully, it helps. I'd be the first to say that my "advice" is only experience or research I've done. So it's just open, free knowledge. Only you can make the real decision, but I'll always throw out the information. You are most welcomed though.

Return to “Creatures K-Z”