Connecting with my Djinn

alaexplorer34
new here
new here
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Hello all. This probabaly needed to go in the connecting section, but I couldn't find a new post button, so. I had posted that even though my Djinn's had contacted me by various means,(bumps, electrical touches, etc) I just felt that they, especially my Marid was trying to tell me things, but my mind wasen't getting it. Well, after reading on here about using a pendelum to connect, I bought one from Lisa (real_magjick) who I also got my Marid from. I used it for the first time earlier this evening. That thing is wonderful! I actually not only felt my Djinn, he could communicate back with me. I talk to him all the time, but I often wondered if things that came back into my mind was my own words. Well, the pendulum not only worked with him, it also helped me connect with my other three Djinn's. Also, I had posted that I thought a Djinn I had bought from a certain seller was empty...WRONG..She also twirled the string. She's just shy:) Anyways, it 's working wonders for me. Ok, back to the "board". LOL

Blessings to all Leigh
emstrange1
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

That's great! It's good to see so many people are getting such result from using a pendulum to contact their spirits.

Return to “Djinn / Genie”