My CH Gold has arrived:)

alaexplorer34
new here
new here
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Ah, my new Djinn has arrived. He didn't come with an invoke, so I emailed Magnolia. Isen't that what we're supposed to do? I hope so.

On a different note, my experience with the Djinn I got from real_magjick has been so cool. I was starting to think he wasen't happy, because after the first bit of contact, he had quietened off. Well, I asked him if there was something specific he liked. I had been using different insense to burn for him, but last night, I burned a new one..Ocean. He LOVED it I guess..LOL..He was buzzing me left and right, making little bumping noises on the wall(his normal way to communicate). Of course, he is a Marid, I should have known. LOL..Anyways, as always, I do so enjoy this forum, and I can't wait to get to know my new Djinn(and my red dragon..courtesy of the generosity of Magnolia and Ash). Ok everyone, have a great, blessed day.

Blessings to all Leigh
emstrange1
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

That's great. You could try the djinn invocation in the encyclopedia:
" Once your djinn arrives recite this invocation (at any time):

Last the night
Break the day
Wake the sun, wake the moon
All bindings through the cosmos
You are unto me!
A spirit of my own keeping!
As master to servant so it is a Friend to a Friend!

Your djinn is now tied to you forever! "

alaexplorer34
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you emstrange. I will definately try that. He's bound to a spirit stone, and I told Magnolia that I loved the color because it reminds me of a Werther's Original(one of my favorite candies!) LOL :)

Blessings to all Leigh
emstrange1
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

lcochran74 wrote:Thank you emstrange. I will definately try that. He's bound to a spirit stone, and I told Magnolia that I loved the color because it reminds me of a Werther's Original(one of my favorite candies!) LOL :)
Werther's Origina, lol :lol:

alaexplorer34
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Yeah, I need to wait for Magnolia's email, because I don't know his name. LOL..Bonding might be easier if I don't have to say "HEY YOU":) I know she's busy, there is no hurry, cause I'm still bonding with my Marid.

Blessings to all Leigh
djinnkeeper
neophyte
neophyte

Thats cool :0) You should be able to bond really easily! My trouble is I have too many! I just like the fact they are there not that I have time to ask for wishes! My poweful Marid is granting me a wish so I will stick to using him to grant my wishes and just enjoy the company of the others :0) I have an Efrit who Ive only just began to bond with and hes already a lusty boy hehe!!! Hes going to be fun I can tell **wink** Keep us updated! I love reading other peoples experiences :0)

Im a Girl :0)

Be careful what you wish for! You just might get it!
alaexplorer34
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Yeah, I don't know how the Gold is going to be. According to his listing, they are supposed to be very loyal and kind. So, I want to be respectful and bond with him when I can properly do it. My Marid is hilarious! He's got a great sense of humor, and he has granted a few small wishes already. Like, when I was just talking to my Gold last night, just hello, welcome etc, the thought of "Hi, My name is Leigh and I will be your guide today" popped into my mind. He's quite the smart butt, but he's sweet too. I'm like you djinnkeeper, I like to hear other people's experiences also. It's so cool.

Blessings to all Leigh
Rick
Zodiac:

Just out of curiosity, which Gold did you get? Magnolia has two different golds that I am interested in myself, the psychic and the spiritual :)

One hundred million Angels singing! But I can't hear a thing.
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

hey rick, well here is an easy question to help you answer your own question....which gold djinn calls out to you? whichever one calls to you is the one you should consider bringing home. simply buying for the sake of what you want isn't always what the spirits are waiting for - a very specific keeper. just a thought from the mind of a seasoned keeper. namaste. arsine

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Rick
Zodiac:

Heh not as simple as that for me now.. I actually feel I need both to compliment each other and myself.

Its like the efrit I got on a whim... She I had no desire for but felt compelled to get her anyway, even though I knew the seller was questionable at the time.

And I'll tell ya, this isnt ever something I thought I'd be discussing as a 33 year old straight male lol.

One hundred million Angels singing! But I can't hear a thing.

Return to “Djinn / Genie”