active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Mandy Neo

IP: 221.128.27.39

Nov 10, 07 - 9:46 PM Flygia

Hi there!
I am glad to have found such an amazing site with wonderful people out here. I am a novice. I am interested to start my very first collection with a flygia. May I know anyone here has kept one? Please share your experience with me.
Email: momocha07@gmail.com

Mandy Neo

=============================================

IP: 221.128.27.39

Nov 18th, 2007 - 8:15 AM Re: Fylgia

I think I spell it wrongly. Anyway looks like I will only know if I get one myself......
Email: momocha07@gmail.com

Perry Stevenson

=============================================

IP: 82.3.144.168

Nov 18th, 2007 - 12:00 PM Re: Flygia

Hi,

I know how you feel Mandy, this place needs more people people or people who reply. Also I've been having trouble picking my first creature so I've been asking Creepy Hollows(Magnolia) questions about the ones I'm interested in only to find out she's not answering my questions now. I'm sorry if I was asking a lot but it is hard to start this thing right away and I feel that asking a lot of questions is right before you start something up. I've got down to 3 creatures I want for my first, a star Fairy, a Gryphon, or a Silver dragon. I asked questions on other creatures too but got no reply so it looks like I'm left in the dark and have to figure it out for myself. I want to buy from Creepy Hollows as I feel most comfortable with them and trust them but when my questions are being ignored it slows down the process. So what I will do is ask questions about them 3 creatures to Magnolia and hopefully i will get a reply, then I will buy the one I pick and will take things from there.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you for your time,
Perry Stevenson.
Email: stevj016@googlemail.com

MSN: jokajosh@hotmail.co.uk

================================================

Mary

IP: 4.227.32.130

Nov 18th, 2007 - 1:53 PM Re: Flygia

Magnolia is very busy; she tries to answer everyone but you have to understand that what she does is basically a full time job. She gets a TON of questions a day, and I'm sure some are more important then others...

I'm not saying that your question isn't important, but think about it, you aren't the only one needing answers and some questions need answers quicker then others.

As for your question, I think you should just pick what calls to you the most. You shouldn't pick a spirit based on what abilities it has or anything, all spirits are special in their own ways.

Perry Stevenson

IP: 82.3.144.168

Nov 18th, 2007 - 2:53 PM Re: Flygia

Hi,

Thanks for your reply Mary but with respect every business should reply to every question, even if it takes longer or even much longer, its better than just ignoring it and leaving the person unanswered. And of course it is better to pick a creature which calls to you, in fact the Silver Dragon has called to me but as I'm sure you can understand I do still want my question answered how ever long it takes. As mentioned before collecting such items is expensive and is an expense I am willing to pay but as any other "newbie" to this I do have questions and do want them answered. Hopefully Magnolia will reply to this soon to see her point of view. I'm very sorry if I've set a poor atmosphere here and am very sorry Magnolia if it is just a fact of questions piling up, but I do want to start collecting sooner rather than later and I do believe I'm not wrong by what I have just said. I'm sure you understand and respect the situation I am in.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you for your time,
Perry Stevenson.
Email: stevj016@googlemail.com

MSN: jokajosh@hotmail.co.uk

Mary

IP: 4.227.32.130

Nov 18th, 2007 - 3:15 PM Re: Flygia

Hey,
I understand your concern, but just because she hasn't answered yet doesn't mean she's ignoring you. She reseives an e-mail to her phone everytime someone posts on this forum, so she deffinitly has seen it.

You also have to understand that if your question is something that has been answered before or if your answer is on the CH website, then she may take even longer to reply.

Magnolia does have alot on her plate at the momment though, alot more then most bussinesses have, and it's not like she has a bunch of employees helping her. She's trying to maintain a site, run a store, run the rescue adoption movement and answer questions. Add up the fact that she has to do up to 15 castings a day and ship out items, you can see it's ALOT to do.

Just be paitent Good things come to those who wait!

====================================================

suzii boo

IP: 81.79.8.222

Nov 19th, 2007 - 5:44 AM Re: Flygia

Is a flygia a water fea or a fairy i dont have one but you can care for them as any other fea.

Im intreeged i have looked all over the internet i have never herd of it. What is it please ley me no.

luv boo
Email: dream21violet@hotmail.com

=================================================

david2885

IP: 124.120.96.193

Nov 20th, 2007 - 1:02 AM Re: Flygia

Tsk tsk tsk, you looked all over the internet, but you didn't think to look at creepyhollows.com?

http://www.creepyhollows.com/article_dictionary.shtml

Fylgia: Is a Norwegian shadow soul and is a guardian spirit. They are typically invisible but can come in human or animal form in dreams.

Visit CreepyHollows.com people!
Email: david2885@gmail.com

suzii boo

IP: 81.79.8.222

Nov 20th, 2007 - 2:57 AM Re: Flygia

whoops i never looked there thankyou david
luv boo
Email: dream21violet@hotmail.com

magicpixidust Posted: Nov 21 2007, 06:37 PM

Unregistered

thy sound nice, but scince they are invisible dont expect to much from them...at leat in seeing them. scince i dont typically dream i relay mostly on seeing and feeing their presance.

when i was a newbie(i still sort of am) my firs sprit i bought was a camalote fairy, i wasnt positive on what id get from her. i didnt feel much so i figured i had wasted some money but i still spoke with her and held her close and then i invoked her for the 3rd or 4th time that night and i saw a gold mist in a sort strange shape...long and resembling a human shape with wings hovering over her head...it was fast as she was flying into the air to play or whatnot...it was icredible to expirience.

anything you choose i suggest creepyhollows all of the ones i have bought from them ive had very incredible expiriences expecially their class 5s but even their class 3s ive had some awesome responces, and in short time!

rh1ann
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

I also found this info in the witchcraft wiki:

http://www.traditionalwitchcraft.com/Fylgia

Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. --- Carl Jung

Return to “Faery”