Dream with my Black Dragon

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
azazello1
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Zodiac:

I don't really remember my dreams.. Just sometimes, especially when I get a nap in the morning after sending my kids to school. This morning I seen amazing black horse, darker than blackest black with super shiny skin and long hair. I remember i knew this horse belongs to somebody, not my horse. But I asked him if he wanna be my friend and he let me get in his saddle and that was amazing ride. I felt we both happy.. And then suddenly I'm not on the horse anymore,I have big beautiful dog and he running and barking on some strange creatures walking around us.. Pretty strange looking animals.. Then he disappear for a minute and I run after him and call him.. And then I see him very sad, sitting near big old fashioned meat chopper machine mounted on the street wall and the machine still working and slowly chopping meat.. I got scared and thought he got hurt and looked for a wound on his legs, but it was no wounds or blood. He just was scared and upset.. I When I woke up I knew right away that the horse was my Black Dragon, but everything else.... Any ideas what that was about?

There is no teacher, there is no student, There is only remembering.
There is no good, there is no evil, There is only expression.
There is no union, there is no sharing, There is only one.
There is no joy, there is no sadness, There is only love.
VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover
Zodiac: