Smudging party for my first 3 spirits.check out the smoke

Know any items that make your Spirits happy or mad? Post here!
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

First of all, you watch the Golden Girls so immediately I love this thread already LOL :crazy: No sitcom was ever funnier with genuinely amusing humor.

Second, those are some really amazing manifestations for sage!
2faces.jpg
With the face on the bottom right you can see her in profile looking up. I immediately had the impression of a nun. I don't know why but the minute I saw the photograph that was the instinctual reaction. I am not sure about the upper left-hand corner face but I know it's related to the other one.
leprechaun_phoenix.jpg
In this one there is clearly a Leprechaun on the left side and a Phoenix in the middle of the photograph.
female.jpg
You can clearly see the face in this manifestation and my initial reaction was Baba Yaga but the more I look at the manifestation I don't feel the dark energy hardly at all.
cloak.jpg
Definitely a dark energy, and the triangular manifestation for eye holes is an interesting note. You typically do not see triangular eye shapes unless there is duality.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

kindred wrote:excellent photo's. there are a lot of spirits in your home, your home will feel purified very soon. the first picture the spirit is sitting like a buddah.amazing. :dancing:
so sorry i had missed your reply to this thread til just now! anyway, yeah.I have always felt like my condo may be a "way station" so to speak, for different spirits. O(if you have ever read the Stephen King Dark tower series, you will know what the Way station is..basically though,i guess sort of like a stop along the route of travel).
I don't feel anything negative, or evil, so I think that i do get lots of spirits that visit, or pop by along their travels.
I have not seen any, but sometimes will feel something.this was before i started collecting spirits, even.
I wonder if the reason why they feel drawn to me, is because they can all sense i am searching THEM out.

regardless, it could also explain why my cat Gavin is ALWAYS meowing at "nothing".but his meows are more like wails, and i call it his "Yoko Ono" singing voice. lol.
that is cool you saw the spirit in the first picture sitting like Buddha! I am loving what you are all seeing in my pictures. :D

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:First of all, you watch the Golden Girls so immediately I love this thread already LOL :crazy: No sitcom was ever funnier with genuinely amusing humor.

Second, those are some really amazing manifestations for sage!
2faces.jpg
With the face on the bottom right you can see her in profile looking up. I immediately had the impression of a nun. I don't know why but the minute I saw the photograph that was the instinctual reaction. I am not sure about the upper left-hand corner face but I know it's related to the other one.
leprechaun_phoenix.jpg
In this one there is clearly a Leprechaun on the left side and a Phoenix in the middle of the photograph.
female.jpg
You can clearly see the face in this manifestation and my initial reaction was Baba Yaga but the more I look at the manifestation I don't feel the dark energy hardly at all.
cloak.jpg
Definitely a dark energy, and the triangular manifestation for eye holes is an interesting note. You typically do not see triangular eye shapes unless there is duality.
thanks Magnolia! I had no idea what Baba Yaga was, so just googled it, and want to know something strange?one of my spirit guides, i found out recently, is my actual Baba,who died in 2003 and she was also croatian! So, we called her Baba instead of nonna growing up, as I am Italian/Croatian by background.

Also, I was so excited when all these images appeared with the white sage smoke. My sister has also given me some fresh cedar she and some other native women she knows went and picked themselves, so i may try using that for my next smudge party, instead of the white sage, to see if anything else appears.

But that is neat about you seeing a nun, a leprachaun, and a phoenix too!
I wonder what does that all mean?

and the dark one, i am hoping just manifested in the smoke as it was LEAVING. but that it interesting, i hadn't thought about the shape of the eyes, and the fact they seemed triangular.that picture however, was the one that i had to keep trying to upload.it kept failing. so when that kept happening i figured it must be something sinister, yet thankfully, do not feel anything negative in my condo.
maybe they were showing me in the smoke, which spirits i should bring into my "family" next with the phoenix and leprachaun images.
more to ponder, for sure! :zombie:

Return to “Items”