Hmmm

djinnkeeper
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

If Satan was a Djinn and that the Djinn were responsible for Disease etc how come we have Djinn that are good? Are we sure they are good spirits?? Also which ones are classed as Dark??

Im a Girl :0)

Be careful what you wish for! You just might get it!
spiritsearcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 250
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Efrits are the darker Djinn/Genies...there is quite a bit of information about them on this board if you search...
But they can be used for good as well...

:o

Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Wait, who said Satan was a djinn? He was an angel before he was sent to hell.

Rain
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Yeah.... I'm with Mary.

I also thought and was taught that Satan was a fallen Angel.

Rain Dog

My destiny is to know what I don't know
elainew52
new here
new here

Satan,is bond in heaven as we speak but his spirit wonders through the earth collecting human souls .it funny to say that djinns are devils when evil can be in any living soul.besides I feel a evil djinn can not do any evil unless the owner make the wish.just like Satan didn't have the right to call this world his kingdom until it was handed over to him.I perfer to own a Djinn over a demon any day.also Satan daughter Aradia queen of the witches whom many women pray to her for power and assistance for protection from evil. they call on her spirit once a month on the full moon facing west at 12:00 midnight only. she will help who ever calls on her.the candle colors are white, green,gold.if you type in your search engine Aradia name you can read the history on her.her mom Diana Satan sister they concieved a child Aradia.these women are known in the underworld.

Deb

Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I personally wouldn't want to cut any deal with anyone for my personal (and hopefully, responsible) freedom with either Yahweh the god of War or el Sheitan the god of Deception and I take a view which contains elements of "The Gnostic Heresies".

Aand I find it interesting that Jesus always used the Aramaic word for the "Supreme Being" as Abba meaning "Personal Father" and the inner core of hidden Qaballah speaks of "The Supreme Being" as a Trinity of 3 separate and interconnected Zeros, which are:

Single Zero ( 0 ) - Absolute Nothing
Double Zero - ( 00 ) - Nothing but Containing All Possibilities As Real Possibilities
Triple Zero - ( 000 ) - The last moment of the last moment of All & ANy Possibilities Before Actual Manifestation

When all three are prayed to through internalizing these 3 zeros simultaneously into one's spirit, it is the actual spirituality of the Biblical and Tanekh phrase "Let There Be Light"

And as for Angelic forces, the most powerful are not the ones always mentioned, but the Ones named "The Thrones" which look like a Giant Eye or a Cube.....

Blessings,
Caiyros

"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman
StarryNight
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

elainew52 wrote:Satan,is bond in heaven as we speak but his spirit wonders through the earth collecting human souls .it funny to say that djinns are devils when evil can be in any living soul.besides I feel a evil djinn can not do any evil unless the owner make the wish.just like Satan didn't have the right to call this world his kingdom until it was handed over to him.I perfer to own a Djinn over a demon any day.also Satan daughter Aradia queen of the witches whom many women pray to her for power and assistance for protection from evil. they call on her spirit once a month on the full moon facing west at 12:00 midnight only. she will help who ever calls on her.the candle colors are white, green,gold.if you type in your search engine Aradia name you can read the history on her.her mom Diana Satan sister they concieved a child Aradia.these women are known in the underworld.

Deb
oh wow Deb
thanks for this info.
i bought a witchez box which is for recharging and a portal with the powers of Aradia.
ive been apprehensive of the open portal so not used it yet. but might try it next fullmoon after reading up more about her.

mane79nll
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

People tends to have wrong impressions about a Efrit/Ifrit or Ghul. The most important element would depend on the conjurer who binds. Whether he/she has the ability to safety perform the ritual. Just remember Djinn are almost like humans...

For lifting an autumn down is not considered great strength, seeing the sun and the moon is not considered a sign of sharp vision, hearing thunder is not considered a sign of sensitive hearing

Return to “Djinn / Genie”