active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

spazmiester76 Posted: Jan 26 2008, 04:36 PM

Questing Crusader Spirit

Group: Members
Member No.: 81

Hello,Hello I hope everyone is having a pleasant weekend?!

OKay my concern is a got a Q? For everyone,okay?
I bought a couple of Immortal invocations from CH.
But could someone tell me what the actual instructions and items needed to perform a invocation?
I would like to bind these to myself.
So any advice,would be appreciated

Thanx,
Daniel

This post has been edited by spazmiester76 on Jan 26 2008, 04:40 PM

--------------------
'No mystery is ever closed to a open mind"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

windy Posted: Jan 26 2008, 04:54 PM

Wise Spirit

Member No.: 80

You've sparked a curiousity question with this. Can you bind more than one spirit to yourself? Wouldn't it be a bit like having multiple personalities? Dunno why i'm asking, it just popped into my head.

Windy

--------------------
The best things in life are unseen.
That's why we close our eyes when we kiss, cry and dream.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FaerieWhispers Posted: Jan 26 2008, 08:46 PM

Omniscient Spirit

Member No.: 59

Hmm Daniel,
I am not sure, have you contacted Magnolia to ask her?
Good Luck!
Faerie Whispers

--------------------
When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is infinite! ~~ William Blake ~~

Slainte Mhor (Great Health)

spazmiester76 Posted: Jan 27 2008, 10:52 AM

Questing Crusader Spirit

Still waiting for a reply as I sent her 2 messages one on WEd. and one on Friday.
But I just gotta be patient

I did read in description that if they are binded to you they stay with you forever.
But I didn't see anything in general about any "do nots" or restrictions.

This post has been edited by spazmiester76 on Jan 27 2008, 10:59 AM

--------------------

Hatshpset Posted: Jan 27 2008, 01:08 PM

My spirits make my life complete

Member No.: 18

wow daniel - not sure if i understand your question but if i'm right you have purchased two immortal invocations from ch but don't know what to do or how to use the invocations? i've been working with spells and casting for almost a year now and there is a lot to prepare in advance of doing any type of casting, invocation or spellwork. i don't believe everyone should even try to cast their own spells without first having a solid foundation of the knowledge of spellcasting, magickal arts, etc. there is an initial cleansing of the area you will use for your work, a protection invocation so that if something goes wrong you are protected and not left open to whatever happens, then the invocation/spellwork itself must be done with no distractions and total concentration and finally you close the area after your work is done and your tools put away. binding an entity to yourself is as i'm told a 60 day casting period. i'm just concerned that some of us are getting into areas we're not ready for yet. i do not believe any area of magick should be entered into lightly and this is certainly a very potentially volatile area, casting and binding that is. good luck. if you're not familiar with spellwork i would have magnolia do it for you. blessed be. arsine/lady isis silverdragon

--------------------
Never be afraid to laugh at yourself, it keeps us grounded.

To observe without evaluating is the highest form of intelligence. Jiddu Krishnamurti

To be conscious of Being, you need to reclaim consciousness from the mind. This is one of the most essential tasks on your spiritual journey. Eckhart Tolle

keum Posted: Jan 27 2008, 01:59 PM

Educational Spirit

Member No.: 119

Arsine--

But Magnolia is selling these invocations without much information....

Hatshpset Posted: Jan 27 2008, 02:20 PM

My spirits make my life complete

Member No.: 18

dear keum; while i realize that and human nature being curious as it is, there is always a time when someone should realize their limitations. there is another thread on the forum that explains why literature is not included with packages and i'm not sure if the invocations were received in a package or via email. if it had gone to someone totally unknowledged in this category and received two invocations to invoke immortals, that human could be in over their head. i'm being taught now in wizard school that magick is not for everyone and i believe that is true. there is a set process to follow when you begin doing ritual/casting and spellwork. it's not all a simple light a candle, say the invocation and that's it. i just advice care be used when dealing with magick and spirits.

i was not saying it was anything that was done by the party asking the question. it's just sometimes just because something is offered for sale, doesn't necessarily mean we're meant to try to do it on our own and expect the same results as if it was cast by someone knowledgeable in the magickal rituals. does this make some sense? personally i love magick, i love casting and spellwork and have been doing it myself for about a year. would i try to bind a spirit to myself? hello no! because i lack the experience to make sure it is done right.

i am sure that magnolia will forward whatever is required when she hears the invocation has been received. one of the great things about this forum is the expression of thoughts and ideas. i'd just rather offer my knowledge and keep people safe. magickal invocations and castings are not toys and should never be done lightly but rather with reverence. i think hunter and jenny will know what i'm speaking of since they've been taking the same classes at grey's. blessed be. arsine/lady isis silverdragon

--------------------
Never be afraid to laugh at yourself, it keeps us grounded.

To observe without evaluating is the highest form of intelligence. Jiddu Krishnamurti

To be conscious of Being, you need to reclaim consciousness from the mind. This is one of the most essential tasks on your spiritual journey. Eckhart Tolle

spazmiester76 Posted: Jan 27 2008, 07:20 PM

Questing Crusader Spirit

I only did a a bunch of spells in the past and haven't touch magick since.
But thanx for the advice.And I am totally new to binding and invocations.
And if I couldn't bind them to me then I would bind the two of the immortals to my djinn ring.
But I will just wait for Magnolia's reply:)

Much thanx,
Daniel

--------------------

keum Posted: Jan 27 2008, 09:06 PM

Educational Spirit

Member No.: 119

Please let us know what she says, Daniel.

spazmiester76 Posted: Jan 27 2008, 10:18 PM

Questing Crusader Spirit

Yes!! I sure will

Daniel

--------------------

Marc Posted: Jan 30 2008, 02:25 PM

Active Spirit

Member No.: 33

Hi Daniel,
I have purchased 2 djinn conjurations from CH last year, instead of a vessel you bind them directly to your spirit. As from Magnolia you can recite the invocation before going to bed or when you wake up in the morning. I did the invocation for the 1st time when going to bed and I dreamt about my 2 djinns female and a male and they were inviting me somewhere in my dream, the 2nd night I did the invocation - they came to my dream again as college students. When I did the invocations everyday and night in a month time I felt strongly tingling sensations on my whole body. You can recite your invocation when the spirit veil is the thinnest - from CH guide 12 am - 1 am, 3 pm - 4 pm, 7 pm - 8 pm.

Good luck!

Marc

spazmiester76 Posted: Jan 31 2008, 07:03 PM

Questing Crusader Spirit

Thanx and yeah I also get tingly sensations when I recite my invocations.
And I talked the Magnolia the other day and sinvce I am novice at invocations, I gotta recite them for a 2months or so but I do my invocations sorta like a ritual as I copied mine to my blank spell book and ointed the pages in rose oil(since immortals favor the smell of roses).And I either use my magic ring or magic stones or the aid of my 2 spirits to help me in calling my immortal with a extra boost.

But thanx for sharing the info!

Daniel

Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Would love to hear an update on this if you care to share Daniel.

Blessings & Light,
Alex

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
StarryNight
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I would be interested in a update too :)

1of7KEYS
active contributor
active contributor

OK!! Here is my long awaited update on my immortal bind to my spirit!!!
Okay here is how the process goes!I recited the invocation twice a day once in the morning and once at night before I went to sleep.(Actually it really didn't turn out like that it after a month went by it was more like toward the end 8 times in the morning and 10 at night.
But anyway the first day puts the binding of your immortal at 1%(As Magnolia told me)
But you continue to do the invocation everyday for 60 days at which at that point the immortal should be binded to you at 100%
My little interpreter spoke to my chosen immortal and said that I have 100% of her powers and the personal binding is completed ;)
StarryNight wrote:I would be interested in a update too :)

Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Cool Daniel!! Let us know of experiences!!! :D

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..

Return to “Immortals”