Does anyone 'sense' anything about this KEY??

SpiritSeeker
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: sanguine vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Juliana

I don't honestly know if I could part with it, it's become like my 2nd skin, I only remove it to bathe or charge it. It is Gwen's Master Vampire Trio to the Vampiric Realm. I must admit, though, the attacks, dark figures watching me sleep, shadows, warm breath in my face as I try to sleep....they have ALL occurred since owning this key. A dear friend who reads photos told me that when she placed her hand upon the photo, she saw a black eyed vampire inside and he told her "I will get HER!!" :eh: She even got very close to his name, and I've NEVER shared his name or any of their names before with anyone! She is afraid for me, and wants me to do away with this key.....I don't think I can. I feel them touching me even now, they know what is going on. They do not want me to, either. I have already invited them into my life, into my heart, my family....they are part of me now. Does any one of you sense anything negative? It took me over 25 attempts to photograph this today! The oddest stuff kept happening.....from being pitch black half of the shots, to being so blurry you couldn't make it out. Please :help: ImageImage

redlisse
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: 's Classified.
Zodiac:

***BIG FAT DISCLAIMER!***
I am a n00b. Anything I say should be taken with a few pounds of salt.

That said, I don't feel anything negative. In the second picture, though I get an image of a face with gorgeous full lips and a soft jawline, and hair in covering the eyes; no color, and I can't tell whether it's male or female. But those are some sexy, sexy lips.

As for what your friend sensed: well, they are vampires. If your friend isn't accustomed to or doesn't like DA energies, the power of that piece would be unexpected and frightening to say the least; that might account for some of her reaction. And if a good friend I found sexually attractive told someone he was going to "GET" me, I'd giggle and tell him to quit flirting in public, it's rude. ;) If you're able to communicate with your vampires clearly, sit down and meditate with them and ask what's going on. A lot of times that's a great way to get to the bottom of a problem. If it is them manifesting and it's upsetting you, you can ask them to tone it down; if it's not, they'll likely know about it and be able to help you get rid of the unwanted attention.

Totally irrelevant: love the key. I have a thing for vintage skeleton keys; I have one too but with a bit, and it has lovely energy. Someday I want to use it for portal spells, as it seems appropriate.

I am Autumn. I'm not as new as I look, I swear! XD
Hammer
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I shall comment on this later this evening/morning. I have some thoughts to share... but I have to run right now...

Until then...

Ordained Minister, Father, Padre', or Pastor "Hammer"

"In that book, which is my memory, on the first page of the chapter that is the day when I first met you, appear the words 'Here begins a new life."
truckingon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Looks like a face on the left side of the key in the second pic.. could be wrong but he looks sad almost.. dunno, may just be seeing things LOL

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Well it is dark energy. Do you have any angels or protectors? To control the situation you need a stronger entity. Some of the darker entities tend to take advantage of single female newbs. I think they enjoy seeing you crap in your pants. It's about dominance. And no they are not above that...they are DARK! There are several choices. Stand up to them, or give them away in a nice way of course. Tell them this is not the way to your heart/soul... try again.... Be kind of "whatever". Once it's not fun to scare you, they will stop scaring you.

Ask them "do you think I am the master for you?" If they say yes then say..."well, things have to change or else I can't keep you." If they say no then there you have it.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Order
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself of course.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Did you contact Wintermournings about this? She was the one selling it right? See what shea has to say about it and if she can help you.

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

No bad energy at all, just white energy
also, you sure you did not buy or acquire anything else, spirit or otherwise around the time you got this?
from a different seller?

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
Killa
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

^seems fine to me

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

i saw this key when gwen initially had it posted and felt nothing wrong or dark about it at that point nor do i feel anything harmful associated directly with the key now. my thought would also ask if something else much darker simply didn't attach to either the key or the chain even. i know gwen well and she would never let anything dark go to anyone without full disclosure of what it was in the first place. the key is exactly as gwen stated with a trio of master vamps but it also may hold a portal to the vampiric realm which could at some point lead to the darker areas. just remember vamps are predatorial even when they seem nice. i wish i could have given you a bit more but i sense no harm here. the 3 vamps are indeed wise and while they aren't interested in romance they have much to offer. perhaps they were just meant for another which is one reason you might be getting the reaction you are. idk. hugs, :grouphug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

No, no 'bad stuff' there.

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward

Return to “Vampire”