Spells and/or Spirits To Get Rid of Cockroach Infestation

Starry4ever
new here
new here
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Does anyone know of any spirits or spells that can get rid of a cockroach infestation. I've been living in this apartment for almost two years(live with my mom and brother). We've had cockroaches since we moved in,but there are people who move in and out all the time which might make them(cockroaches) come over here when that person moves out and/or when someone really dirty and messy moves in guess what?-lots of babies which then grow up and move to over here.

It's gotten worse lately. Tons of them found on bathroom floor. All the things we try work temporary and then the cockroaches get smart. We've tried boric acid powder which they mostly tried to avoid. There was a roach dough (made of flour,onions,and some other stuff) which worked for a bit. We have traps that worked for a bit too and now I think they avoid. in fact there were two in the bathroom.

Cockroaches are evil!! :evil: also very gross and creepy looking :scared:

My mom is fed up and wants to move but in the meantime, i wonder if there are any spells or spirits that could help. Other non-magical ideas and hints would be good too

Killa
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Terminator Spirit :gasmask:

Starry4ever
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Killarican wrote:Terminator Spirit :gasmask:
:lol:

Imortalsoul34
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

HUH? good one I know of a good repelant but I'm reponsible what ever happens I could make a wish to my spirits and end that bug prolem once and for all, but I won't because of the dangers they can do so I'll do this heres some info on how to deal with buds take care
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::jawdrop:: ::jawdrop:: ::jawdrop:: ::jawdrop:: ::badday:: ::thanx:: ::no:: ::wtf:: ::poke:: :snore: ::deadly:: :? :thought:

How to eliminate ugly cockroaches?
http://www.ehow.com/how_6704620_extermi ... aches.html

And this is what your place may look like if it gets out of hand
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcpRfsLlI2M

GOODLUCK????

Keira
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Just saying 'cockroach' makes me shudder.

I'm not afraid of them, but they are nasty little creatures. When my husband and I lived in an apartment, we had a lot of them (not as bad as in that video, though). When we would walk you could see them run across the floor. We had more babies than anything. What we did was just get a spray bottle full of bleach and opened up all the cabinet doors (where they were hiding, in the corners) and sprayed them. That got rid of most of them.

I hope I never have to live in a place like that again. I would wake up in the middle of the night feeling like something was crawling on me (we slept on our couch instead of the bed lol) and my first thought was the roaches. I'm not sure if it was them, but I do know I had been sitting on the couch numerous times and them crawling on the couch and getting inside of it.

It didn't matter how clean we kept it in there, they wouldn't leave. We had to go out of our way to finally get rid of all of them. I also think our a/c leaking didn't help, since they apparently like to feed on wet/rotting wood.

Haunted Tarot Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: dont tell u :P
Zodiac:

this is a VERY GOOD questions.. cockroach EEEEEEEEEEEK!! :scared: :scared:

I think buy many hen or phallus spirits, they eat cockroach when they alive..... maybe they might enjoy chasing them around!! EEEEEEKK! :scared:

hupsu
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 20
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Luckily we don't have them in this country. I'm not sure if spirits or spells would be very effective. Perhaps just help you get new ideas for exterminating them. I'd avoid getting a spirit just for that and focus more on those that call to you (perhaps ask your current spirits for help). I don't have much experience with them but finding the nest would be good idea. Friend told about one place that was crawling with them and when they tore the house apart there was a huge nest beneath it. I know there's some poison/disease for ants that they carry to their nest and infect everyone else. I wonder if there's something like that for roaches. Google might be your best friend in this problem. Hope you find a solution. ::goodluck::

"What's a philosopher? Someone who's bright enough
to find a job with no heavy lifting." - Terry Pratchett
lara
neophyte
neophyte

I am really phobic.
At Mediterrian cost there are cockroaches which can fly. The bigger they are the better they can fly. My worst nightmare.
And they always find me. I am attracting them with my fear I guess.
First rule of this house for sprits "neveer neever manifest as a bug".

As protection;

I use Reiki Symbol 1,
Electromagnetic Cockroach Expeller (there are many brands)
My cats and my sisters dogs

I try to remind myself that they are harmless little creatures. They were here before human kind. I try to respect them in my mind but when I see one its hard to remember all these :)

aphyreus
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: duojna
If I could be anything, I would be...: pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: not sure
Zodiac:

lara wrote:I try to remind myself that they are harmless little creatures. They were here before human kind. I try to respect them in my mind but when I see one its hard to remember all these :)
I do try, but cockroaches bring out the worst in me! They are the most gross creatures, and had always been my nemesis since the dawn of time. I once had one in my room, and i immediately laced my room with numerous traps the next day, and kept ordering my gargoyle to claw it to death...

There are probably spells which can help to minimize cockroaches from infesting your place, but I dont think there are any spirits or spells which can eliminate them completely.

I personally find that they grow immune to poisons after awhile. I put sticky pads around my house, the kind laced with superglue and baits, so that they cannot escape once they stepped on it. I try to dispose of them in the most humane way asap after they get caught. I wish I don't have to kill them...

truckingon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Rubbing alcohol in a spray bottle works wonders but will stain and otherwise mess up wood and painted surfaces.. good for spraying under sinks and areas that won't be seen.. and will only kill the ones you hit with the spray.. so if you can handle the smell of it, it's one more idea that may help slow them down.. it's what we have used in the past.. just my 2cents here.. hope it helps a little

Return to “General Questions”