TO BEGIN & PREHISTORIC ITEMS

Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

There is a whole world of ancient objects not only in museums, but for sale. Some is so expensive as to be really untouchable, but a lot of it is available at prices from $9.99 to $7,000 - and most of it is closer to the $9.99 level.

What specific times and places are accessible with just a little waiting-and-watching and a little cash?

I WILL BE POSTING AS SEPARATE POSTS - INFORMATION ON DIFFERENT ANCIENT PERIODS - THIS IS THE FIRST POST

1. THE PREHISTORIC WORLD II: HUMANS: These men and women were intelligent and very psychic. Their figurines such as the "Venus" women who are found are all over the world. No one is going to buy the Willendorf Venus, but others are found and sold for around $100.00. I got one from The Peoples Republic of China for $60.00 plus $40. S/H) A carved cow's head carved from flint worshipped as a goddess from the base of the prehistoric Thames ca. 900,000 to 1,100,000 BC with real energy in it cost $20.00 plus $10.00 S/H - about as big as a normal fist. Neanderthal "scratched-energy-lines" - controversial...my view is that they actually saw subtle energies and recorded their patterns as to how they looked = something known, thus the first language...2 pieces approx 2.5 inches by 3 inches. - each piece $40.00 plus $15.00 S/H.. All these items have high energy on the psychic level.

The later versions of Australopithecus, Homo Habilis, Homo Erectus, Neanderthal people were all intelligent, all mystical, and at least from 1.1 million BC were making ritual objects, and at least from 40,000 BC creating folk-lore (controversial yes - but I firmly believe that there is internal evidence to shore that the story called "The Book of Job" was told and passed on no later than 40,000 BC and no earlier than 72,000 BC).

Caiyros

"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman
btyelle
neophyte
neophyte

please tell us moar

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

btyelle wrote:please tell us moar
What would you like to know?

Let me know...
C-

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Wouldn't mind knowing, if any of these items you may have come across, have spirits attached.Would love to hear your experiences if any with such objects.P.S. Do any seem to have any energy imprints of happenings?

The oldest stuff I have come accross, is some Mayan and Aztec artifacts which I got to hold in my hand..I did feel some energy from one of the objects and it was a Mayan God object..A head with a broken body, fitting into the palm of my hand..I found it while walking around the Pyramids of Tikal and looking at the ruins..It was in the early nineties, and they still were doing a lot of excavations there. It was a great experience there.

But back onto the subject of your finds, I do have to wholeheartedly agree that these people were highly intelligent and more psychically in tune than previously thought. Dare I say, more in tune with nature, more spiritual, and they lived on this earth without damaging it's gifts. Wonder what these spirits and ancestors think of us now.

babyface
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Brother CAIYROS,
Did you find these objects from any particular internet sites?

Logic only gives man what he needs. Magic gives him what he wants.
“I used to be superstitious, then I heard it was unlucky, so I stopped!”

Return to “Haunted & Spirited Archeology”