Very effective website. Please join and invite others

Know any cool sites to go to? Post it here.
xcalibur
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hi All

I did not know which section to post this in so I am posting it here.
Join the site care2.org
All it takes is your clicks to make donations for fighting global warming, animal welfare and protection and many other causes.
You can also sign many petitions here. I believe drop by drop is an ocean made.

Cheers
xcalibur

albanygang
active contributor
active contributor

Yes - I have joined under the username enchanted_deli

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

dear xcalibur - thank you for a timely notice. global warming is no longer a science fiction topic but a very real problem we inhabitants of earth are about to face. ocean desalination has progressed rapidly and may have just crossed the point where it can not be reversed. desalination has occurred because of the polar ice caps' fresh ice water melting into the salt water oceans which destabilizes the slight balance of nature and causes the extreme weather conditions we're now seeing. well done for bringing this to the group's attention! i'll sign up using my screen name. namaste, arsine

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thank you xcalibur, I will check it out. :D

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
david2885
active contributor
active contributor

Topic moved.

Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

If we look at our Solar System as a unified system rather than just a bunch of ramdom parking lots for carbon based life forms, it makes sense that any changes that take place from any part of our Solar System will have reverberations ( actual vibrations not just a metaphor) on the rest of the Whole.

The endless huge Flat Earth Center of God's Universe Perpetual Blessed No Matter How We P*ss On Mother Nature FOr God WIll Always Bail Us Out school of thought is still with us.

It's time to think in terms of Bucky Fuller's Spaceship Earth which he lectured about a lot in the 1970s.

Lets look at the Planet Jupiter. First of all it is not a planet, but a unique sphere that is actually a Still-Born Sun. And on the surface of this body is what could be called a Category 20 Hurricane/Cyclone 2.5 times the size of the Earth and orbiting the entire planet at an incredible speed (I don't have the exact figures...)

movie of Jupiter's spot
http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap001123.html

Climate change on Jupiter
http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/j ... 40421.html

And do we understand at all "The Oort Cloud" basically at the outer perimeter of our SOlar System is the equivalence (really) of a Baby Nursery of Comets......

Already we are having more tornadoes, the Jet Stream is changed and I believe but I am the only weirdo that believes this that we have a new weather phenomena which I would call a SUper-Duper Cell which moves very slowly, but like the Oort CLoud produces Super Cells & Closely Position Cells which could if we keep heating up this ball of earth, become one long raging storm in the same sense of time as that Ice Age created by the Super-Volcano in the Phillipines (now called) in 75,000 BC.

The deceased great Native American Mystic, Philosopher , Ethnologist, and friend to many could say it so simply:

"There was a river in Ohio.
This river was a river of water.
This river caught on fire.
Rivers do not catch on fire.
But this river did catch on fire.
Isn't that enough of a message?

I'm not a prophet of doom at all, but like the NAtive Americans, let's "learn" the language of Wah-Kon-Tank-Ah.

Wakan Mahpiya
(Crazy Cloud)

"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman

Return to “Cool Sites”