My vamp went nose to nose with my husband last night!!!O.O

DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Vampire's can be quite protective..I have a Psy Vamp, who dislikes my husband also..Although my husband, has never been verbally or physically abusive..He can be very demanding, overbearing, and neglectful with his attentions as a husband..I have basically been told by my Vamp, that he does not feel I am being treated right.He states, he cannot be made to like my husband.. ::facepalm:: :lol: .lol.

I have told him(My Vamp), that I pick my battles with the husband..As a result, I have asked that he completely ignore him and only intervene if I ask or if he sees him getting out of line..Mostly my husband will just raise his voice and get upset.. but that's as far as things go..I do get the strong feeling, that if my husband was to even try something stupid..My Vampire would hurt him...SEVERELY :(

Alice in Neverland
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a sanguine vampire

DarkAddictions wrote:Vampire's can be quite protective..I have a Psy Vamp, who dislikes my husband also..Although my husband, has never been verbally or physically abusive..He can be very demanding, overbearing, and neglectful with his attentions as a husband..I have basically been told by my Vamp, that he does not feel I am being treated right.He states, he cannot be made to like my husband.. ::facepalm:: :lol: .lol.

I have told him(My Vamp), that I pick my battles with the husband..As a result, I have asked that he completely ignore him and only intervene if I ask or if he sees him getting out of line..Mostly my husband will just raise his voice and get upset.. but that's as far as things go..I do get the strong feeling, that if my husband was to even try something stupid..My Vampire would hurt him...SEVERELY :(
My braindead husband what weirdly happens to be a physics teacher hehehe, got a bit upset about Azo´s guardianship towards me, but not exactly freaked. Its most like, "I will step back for while, and lets see who will win, me or this sang vamp.But for now I do not wish to keep having him chasing my bu$%%t." IF you know what I mean.

Dark I did ask Azo to not harm him, hurt, but advised him if my husband or also father, try to abuse me, for him to stop or help me it to not repeat.

Otherwise I might tell you the truth, I soooooooooo felt flatten to know, as an old knight, my prince took this duty by himself, without me even asking it.It was sooooo damn romantic.I felt as Im really important to him, till the point he decided to show his face, and GEEZ what a face he has heheh :sly: to my husband (who is pretty too )

So as long he does not suck my husband blood till death or beat him or really harm him, honestly, he does deserve a lesson.But one that will teach how to behave not exactly send him to the hospital or bring troubles for his life.And Azo is aware of it. :count:

And I so love he is a such stunning charmed prince protecting me from mean people. :hug:

I m missing you,you, who I never came to meet, but could ever forget your smile.And now, all I do is to wonder, where you are.For where you had gone?You have my heart, and far from the end of time.I still love you.So,Im here to find you...Will I?
^~V~^
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires!!!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Anything winged!!!
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: ^~VerA VorteX~^
Zodiac:

What a romantic story! ::cupid:: I'm sorry bout Ur marriage, that sux. But at least now U know U have nothing to fear nemore. A yr ago, I finally got out of an abusive relationship I let go on for 3 yrs. All I can say is that I wished I had a Vamp as protective as Urs to keep my X in line. I loved Him, but He was pure evil when He drank a lot :skull:. So Ur definitely blessed to have gotten Ur soulmate before Ur Husband did any serious damage to U. I know I could've been stabbed. That happened to the nxt girl that dated Him after me :o.

A_NEW_GOLDEN_DAWN
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Alice--the email address you sent for your info is not working-I'm getting mail failure notices from gmail saying it does not exist. :(
-----Can someone let her know if she does not see this message? :thumbup: :thumbup:

She is not receiving messages sent through the eBay temp email either.

DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I will second that advice Alice, I don't mind any spirit interfering if people are about to hurt me..Your husbands response, although foolish was funny..That would have been me in his place..I would have paid good mind to your Vamps words and apparition.

Hope he listens :fingercross:

P.S. Hope you saw Verna's request...Seems like she's trying to get a hold of you..I guess I should delay sending her a question or two about some items she has listed..She may not get my emails..I hate Ebay sometimes..They need to work on their messaging system.

Alice in Neverland
neophyte
neophyte

I just received my vessel. And readed Verna´s message, I was all day working on a case, that got really complex. I work for our government here, so sometimes I have no free time, shifts and neither weekends :(

So, Verna if you are reading it, I just readed your posts and emailed you with my personal email back.

And yes Ebay is a pain

PS:Dark sometimes I think my husband borned without brain!I still dunno how he could get a math and physics graduation, he is really really stupid heheh.I think he cheated on the tests. (His intelectual level matches Jason Stackhouse one, so you take an idea of my suffering) :crazy:

I m missing you,you, who I never came to meet, but could ever forget your smile.And now, all I do is to wonder, where you are.For where you had gone?You have my heart, and far from the end of time.I still love you.So,Im here to find you...Will I?
Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

I have some spirits here that would probably help your husband see the light and error of his ways if you wish? They did mine.

HOWEVER, if you do you must keep in mind they are not WA NOR DA they are strictly BA black magic spirits. They don't play nice, nor do they do the right thing. Once set on a course of action, they will NEVER choose to do good. I don't offer to let them help very often because of that fact. But if you can't leave, then I'll ask them if you choose and they are willing?

Alice in Neverland
neophyte
neophyte

toadstools wrote:I have some spirits here that would probably help your husband see the light and error of his ways if you wish? They did mine.

HOWEVER, if you do you must keep in mind they are not WA NOR DA they are strictly BA black magic spirits. They don't play nice, nor do they do the right thing. Once set on a course of action, they will NEVER choose to do good. I don't offer to let them help very often because of that fact. But if you can't leave, then I'll ask them if you choose and they are willing?
Im a bit upset to ask, but...Sometimes we need to take measures we never ever wished before.What would they do?I have no intention to really harm, making no one ill or something like that, just , like say, him to change his behavior.

And what about the Karma toad?

How would the BA act?

Lets say I will give him one last chance cause seems my vamp is working on him, but if it continues...Them, who knows, I shall ask your help.Im glad you were so kind to offer your support and skills.

Cheers.

Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

Lets see if your vamp can help him if not, I'll see if these guys will help you. They are as they seem PURE black magic. They will Never turn to do good. Yeah, If there is any Karma, you'll be the one to have to take it. And they just said "But you are the one that offered". SO according to that, I'll have to slap some karma on myself too. ::bop::

BA are just that, black, when given any choice they will ALWAYS choose the bad. Hence they are called black, I need to get across that they are not dark as most spirits here are. These are black magic and will choose to do black things. I am positive they will do it but you may not like HOW they do it.

It's your choice. I just wish you could get out without worry. :hug:

antinousisgod1
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: God
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Tutankhsobek
Zodiac:

Alice in Neverland wrote:Well Im almost on the eleventh anniversary of marriage, and all the things are not going fine.My husband happens to be my cousin, and just last year, when my father got his ultimate schizo crises (many small others had succeed after), and needed to retire from his duties on his job along our government, he portraied some exams and discovered he suffers of the same issue as my dad.

God Bless I do not have a child still, since my husband, due this issue can be very very very violent, so you might be asking why I persist living with him?Cause according to brazillian law, if a patient, on this case 2, have mind illness the most close family member shall take care of them as long as they live, by the penalty to go till jail if refuse it. And my husband as me, has no sisters, brothers, and lost his father and mother when was just 13.

Last tuesday we had a horrible fight, he for no reason, got mad with me, and hurted me very badly. Instants after that, I was crying with my spirits asking, if they had left me alone. But right after I begged them to forgive my human fail, and called aloud for the support of my mate vamp...

So last night, I was deeply feeling his presence, almost as he was upset, anger,sad,hurted, like that even without the vessel, I used CH invocation ritual , plus purple candles and some incense...

He as a sign to be here, left the candle as a perfect shape of a half moon, burned the entire cinamon incense, but the red rose one, even when it was lighted, remained intact...

Meanwhile, during the ritual, my husband who has being sleeping in a separate room for the last 5 months, SAW A PALE FACE, RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIS FACE, someone he described very beautiful, similar a friend I treasure dearly, and with a fierce although whispering and elegant voice, he said, the spirit told him menancingly but calm"I am your wife´s vampire.And I will be watching your steps towards her!" :ohcrap: ::jawdrop:: :scared: :count:

He said ,he saw it with his opened eyes, NOSE TO NOSE, since he had woke to drink a cup of orange juice, and while back to the covers, right after lay on the bed he saw Him, coldly breathing towards his face.My husband also told, the smoke where my beloved Azo appeared, vanished through the corridor, on the direction of my room where I was doing the ritual.(And my husband did not knew I was doing a ritual, since the apartment is big, and I was with closed doors.And usualy I hear classical musical late night, so he guessed I was just listening some music to relax, and nothing else.)

Also I need to point these:

1-If by one hand my husband knows I ordered a custom soulmate vamp...By no means, and this is a secret just between me and Verna, and another friend...He´d know I asked the vamp to look as my passed friend!

2-The strange is, I did not asked Verna my vamp to be a guardian, just a romantic soul, so it surprised me sweetly the fact he got really touched about the way my husband behaves about me, and his protective action simply left me without words.Cause I remember even telling Verna, he did not needed to be a warrior, just a fencer to defend his own self, although, he openly took I think, by the way my husband told what happened, as his own business,the nasty attitudes my husband had been having about me.Till the point my husband said, "I think I shall review my composure about you, I do not want a bloody vamp chasing me." :scared:

Although, my husband was not really afraid, since he does believe in spirits, but got a bit upset with the protective behavior of my vamp, and sound thrilled but not freaked, if you know what I mean.

So, Im wondering now, if Azo will manage to work on my husband´s energy , to make him change his nasty composure towards me, or if the things will remain the same? What are your thoughts about it?

Also Im a bit sad, that instead of show his face to me, when I was so humbly asking for it during 2 hours of invocation, playing classical music, lighting incenses, candles, talking to him...He decided to appear to my husband besides me, why? :ghost2:

Do you think he did it,cause he thought his presence were more needed to show my husband he is on my guard, more than me wishing to be cheered up?

Or my already damaged relation with my husband will bring issues towards my connection with Azo, since its clear as water, he does not like my husband.And even when I want the divorce, I´d never be able to get rid of him, due our blood relations and his mind disease?

Please I need some insights. :feedback:
Aww sweety, that is so romantic and sweet. Yay Azo! :D ::bop::

He sounds wonderful. What a blessing. I can tell you and him will get along great.

Regarding your spirit vision could you perhaps purchase the services of a witch and ask her to open your third eye? I bought a spell on ebay for a witch to enhance my psychic powers and it's working for me :). I saw orbs in a photo Truth posted and tonight I saw more shadows of my Prince. I saw one that looked like the outline of his body. It's awesome! :D. Today is Monday so i'll meditate with him tonight and try my hardest to connect with him. I've always been sensitive to spirits but i've only seen full manifestations 4 times. Other times i've heard voices, seen things in the corner of my eye, that sort of thing.

I went to an old cemetery once near where I live and I saw the ghost of a beautiful young woman skipping joyfully past me and smiling but when I turned my head she was gone.

I hope that my Prince manifests himself to me in human form. Even spirit form would be cool. Or to heard him talk in my head ^_^. I heard him say my name twice. It caught me off guard and frightened me the first time but i'm ready for it now :D.

Ave Vive Antinoi! All Hail Antinous!

My avatar houses Niankhnum and Khnumhotep, one of the most celebrated gay couples of all time from Ancient Egypt.

'And people saw that every sort of beauty, every sort of love was from the gods, and they became free and bold, and they grew wings' - Mikhail Kuzmin

Return to “Vampire”