My Gargoyle sounds like a chicken.

Order
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself of course.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

lol as the title suggests one of my Gargoyles decided to do their trademark clicking noise that I've always heard so much about but had never experienced... until now... ::gargoyle::

Last night I was laying in bed thinking about this tarot deck I was going to buy. Its the Gothic tarot and I had looked at some of the images. One of them stuck out at me, it was a lone gargoyle sitting on a roof (obviously) with pale and dark blue hues. I thought which card it might be because I couldn't remember and deduced it must be the hierophant. However I didn't know what a hierophant was which I later found out is defined as a holy person or in the tarot represents knowledge, wisdom etc. Not knowing what it meant I asked what it could possibly mean and in my head popped "wise one." At this time I wasn't thinking of my spirits. For the moment they are on the backburner in my studies because I am currently trying to advance myself so I can communicate better with them. So I haven' been carrying around any vessels and haven't touched my gragoyles vessel in several weeks.

While thinking all of this and having my gargoyles pop thoughts into my head without my knowledge I was in a trance like half asleep state, which on recall may have been the reason I was able to hear the clicking. The first click was on my left which is nothing but open space so it couldn't have been anything else. I opened my eyes and said WTF then heard it again this time on my right in or outside my wall. The outside of my house is brick and it couldn't have been anything making the sound outside. After the second click I heard 5 more moving away from me on the wall or more like outside. The funny thing is it sounded more like a chicken bwucking more than anything lol And after I thought this I tried to get my gargoyle or both of them to confirm it was them with another click/bwuck. It didn't happen.

The reason it might not have happened was because I thought they sounded like a chicken which would probably be insulting lol Or more likely by that time I was fully awake and not in my half asleep trance. I feel the latter is correct because I've heard voices before in this state.

The funny thing about this experience was that the moment I heard the first click I instictively knew it was my gargoyle or gargoyles I have two. Probably some mental nudging on their part.
The other point is that even thought I hadn't paid much attention to them they still graced me with their voice, for the first time ever! Perhaps they were excited about me getting some tarot cards so I could communicate with them?
Anyway thats it and if your wondering I got my gargoyle duo from wintermournings. ::gargoyle:: ::gargoyle::

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
somatoform
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Good to heart that your gargoyles are actively patrolling. ::gargoyle::

Nephret
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Stryx
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhea Lynx Celosia
Zodiac:

Sounds like your Gargoyle is going to be really active. Have fun with your duo! :D

RHEA LYNX CELOSIA - Proud of who I am, and will come to be
Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
"It's a pity that stupidity isn't painful" - Anton LaVey
Earthen
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: HUMAN
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

lol cute <3 ::gargoyle::

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience

Even the brightest Star shines in the dark☽✪☾

Return to “Gargoyle”