Willows Wizard, Brandin & Solice, I thank you both!

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
david2885
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0

Hatshpset
Posted: Jan 23 2008, 04:19 AM

I recently had purchased a faery portal ring from willows wizard as well as a ring to help increase my telepathic ability. upon receiving the package i noticed that the faery ring wasn't the one in the listing and so i contacted the seller. i had a message back from them in no time saying they would check their records and i could return the ring i received to them. apparently there was a mixup and i received a ring destined for another while i'm certain that person received mine - i was the only one who noticed i didn't get the ring i expected.

brandin and solice are sending me another ring cast with the same spell by solice as well as a reiki healing item for my back pain. this was truly one of the more enjoyable mistakes that i've experienced on ebay. because i am a firm believer that things happen for reasons i believe the ring i am about to receive is the actual one which i was supposed to own. sorry to say though the person receiving the ring i won didn't notify brandin or solice that they received the wrong one - probably because it was nicer than the one they had won. who knows? i will definitely go back to this seller because of their commitment to righting this wrong. had to share with the rest of you. blessed be. arsine/lady isis silverdragon

suziiboo
Good morning

Hatshpest im sorry about your back pain. I know what is great for back pain it did wonders for my mum when she slipped her disk a barley bag.

You can make them, First get 2 peaces of matearal about 20cm sow the sides to gether. Like a pillow case leave a whole in the top. Get some barley seeds and fill the pilow case 3 1/4 full sow the top of it make sure it is sucure and the seeds can move around freely. and none fall out. Place in the micro wave for 30 seconds. and then place the bag where it herts and the warmth of the heat will sooth it.

it should give you pain relaxing pain relife.
sorry about the spelling im blood useless.

Love suzii boo :rolleyes:

queniecups
thanks arsine-i will watch out for those auctions.

Q.

Hatshpset
suzi - thanks hon for the suggestion but my back pain is from dual level failed fusion surgeries. i will try this though.

queniecups - it was the first item i purchased from brandin and solice and the fact that they have gone to so much trouble to right the mistake leads me to believe they may just well be one of the good guys in the category. the other ring i kept from them is unbelievable with energy and it is helping open my third eye more. their rings are on the unique end of the scale and you won't see yourself "coming and going" with them.

since it is becoming more difficult to find the real sellers (solice does her own casting as magnolia and gwen do), i figured since i believe i found one i would pass it along to my forum family. blessed be. arsine/lady isis silverdragon

suziiboo
Genuwen sellers for open 3rd eye

I think kelly and gwendlyn are great at spell cast items.
i made a list in sellers i love they are all genuwen to me and have helped me.

I hope your item helps you and the barley bag is just for pain relife no spell or magic. Just a trick in our family!

have a great day!

Love suzii boo :D

Renee W.
I can't find that seller. Did you spell the name correctly?

mane79nll
I'm wondering is it this link

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZwillow ... ooZ1QQrdZ0

Hatshpset
dear mane - yes, that is the correct link for solice and brandin's items. i'm now waiting for a replacement along with a gift from them because of what happened with the ring i had won and the ensuing mistake. take care and blessed be. arsine/lady isis silverdragon

windy
Arsine,

Was the energy evident in the item they did send? I'm looking at a couple of their items and although it seems some of them have some photoshopping done, not all do.....so, just wondering.

Windy

PhoenixRising84
This is a seller that I've wanted to buy from for a while now but with all the frauds I've only been sticking to sellers that I trust <_< . I think I'll give them a shot. I have a good feeling about them. :)

Hatshpset
dear windy and phoenix - i found a lot of energy in the two rings i received from them - the one i kept because it was the one i won but the other was a mistake, but still much energy in it. they were extremely kind in dealing with me after i notified them of the mistake and are sending me out another ring (solice is casting the same spell on this ring, plus another couple of spells to make up for the mistake) along with another additional gift to make up for their mistake. now, i know of no fake sellers who would go that far to make a mistake right. i took a chance on them and found them to be one of the honest ones, but that list is getting really shortened unfortunately.

Renee W.
Mane, thank you for the link. I'm looking at their items now.

windy
Arsine,

Thanks. Now, just have to hope some funds come in and soon. I swear things are so tight right now, I feel like i'm in a corsett and can't breathe. On the upside, I felt my mare's baby kick tonight and my dragon was excited about it, I was wearing her vessel at the time and she just heated it right up just before baby kicked. :)

Windy

Hatshpset
aaww windy, trust me i know about that corset tight feeling. how cute that your dragon got all excited over the mare's baby kicking inside of mama. when is it due to foal? that's one of the things i miss about being around barns - the spring foals. blessed be. arsine/lady isis silverdragon

topazz
QUOTE (windy @ Jan 26 2008, 10:14 PM)
Arsine,

Thanks. Now, just have to hope some funds come in and soon. I swear things are so tight right now, I feel like i'm in a corsett and can't breathe. On the upside, I felt my mare's baby kick tonight and my dragon was excited about it, I was wearing her vessel at the time and she just heated it right up just before baby kicked. :)

Windy

oh Windy, that's so adorable! :lol:

queniecups
Oh the smell of hay-............

Q.

windy
Thanks guys. :)

Arsine, she's due mid April. I'll be sure to let you all know when she foals. :)

Windy

Hatshpset
Thanks guys. :)

Arsine, she's due mid April. I'll be sure to let you all know when she foals. :)

Windy

windy
Well, I can tell you for sure, it will be a bay, probably with 3 or 4 whites and facial markings as well. This mare is true to form and throws what she's bred to as far as color goes. The only toss-up will be the sex. My gut feeling is that it will be a filly this time. I've gotten 4 foals from this mare, the first 3 colts, the last my filly...then a slipped foal last year. We don't know what actually happened there. We think she slipped it at about 9 or 10 months ....never found the body. I think it was probably carried off by coyotes. This time, she is carrying like she did with the filly, alll out to the sides instead of high and tight in the middle like she was with the colts. She looks like a balloon on stilts. :D

Windy

willowswizard
Merry Meet Arsine, Brandin Here!!! "WillowsWizard" thank you for the praise and letting us know of Magnolia, Solice sends her Blessings, and would like to talk with you upon your receiving your items,she wants to do some energy work with you,as you know she is well praised for her distance reiki healing! Thank you To Creepy hollows for the invitation here,I have had the opportunity to view some reviews and guides and think it is super to keep not only the community informed but assist the new or curious in finding and learning about the craft, Sorry gotta run ,once again thanks Arsine and we'll talk soon, Merry Part, The WillowsWizard

(oh as to the photoshopping ,this is not done in any way to mislead or misguide any,I just strive and have done so since our conception on ebay to provide an interesting and enjoyable site to visit ,the energies and spells stand on their own as you can read of in our feedback, so please do not think it is a representation of some force within the photo!!
That will come with the item itself and the work Solice and The others put into it!! thanks again, & Blessings to all new and previous customers!!

Hatshpset
dearest brandin and solice; thanks so much for the wonderful words and as soon as i receive the items i will contact solice. please give her my thanks on the distance reiki and i will be in touch.

windy says thanks for the explanation on the photoshopping issue. she'll visit the site soon! take care and have a blessed weekend!

Princess
My daughter and I have been looking at some of their items since they were vouched for on here. Look forward to getting some of them at a later date. Broke at the moment for some odd reason. lol
BB
Princess

Renee W.
Welcome to the forum Brandin and Solice! I have added you to my favorite sellers based on recommendations of people here on this website.

willowswizard
Hi Renee ,Arsine & Princess, Thank you all for the warm welcome and kind words, Arsine Solice would like you to contact her, as soon as you can ,she is concerned about your back but also shares something in regards to this that she would like to share and begin her healing with you!!
Princess I hope we hear from you and your Daughter sometime soon,!! you should have gotten a money spell of us ,LOL, your welcome to contact me and help yourselves to our ebook library ,just let me know which you would like and I will send it free ,there are some that are great reading ,this offer goes to Arsine , Princess ,Renee Windy as well, see you guy soon ,gotta go work or Solice will put a weird spell on me ,LOL seriously thank you all and believe it, there is still real magick right here and on ebay, Blessings Brandin

Princess
Hi Brandin,
Its nice to meet you. I didn't see any ebooks on your site. I am always interested in ebook to help further my eduction. Where do we find them?
BB
Princess

david2885
Princess, I'm guessing Brandin is referring to the ebooks in this link:

http://stores.ebay.com/blue-willows-bou ... idZ2QQtZkm

willowswizard
Hi Princess, its a pleasure to meet you as well,and yes David is correct on the link ,thanks David!! several others have yet to be listed ,if you look at the listing for the VIRTUAL LIBRARY ,Most of them are listed on there,pick at will and contact me, This is open to you as well David! BB Princess

Princess
Wow....how could I have missed that!! I even had one in my watch. Now I have 4 there...lol
I always have to wait till my checks come (I'm on disability) to get things. I would love dearly to get the dream one

(HAUNTED, METAPHYSICAL, PARANORMAL, SPELLS & INFORMATION
Explore the mystery behind dreams! !great read -ebook)

to get started on and then I can buy the other 3 next week. How do we do this? You need my email addy? I don't mind giving it here. Although I am told to put "NOSPAM" in the addy.

BB
Princess

I am having trouble with my dreams ........basicly in remembering them.....but also as what I can remember is quite comfusing
BB
Princess

willowswizard
Hi Princess,no problem ,you could send it here or to me in my messages on ebay for privacy,if you dont want all to see ,or if they do I'm not sure ,kinda new to the forum, which ever way you feel most comfortable!! what were the others you had your eye on??

Princess
HAUNTED, METAPHYSICAL, PARANORMAL, SPELLS, information
Here is a great Wicca ebook to help you spellcast

Basics of Magick , Spells Spirits Visualization++e-book

Forces of the Necronomicon Spells ebook , Must Have

I figured these would all be able to help me a great deal.
I am new to this forum way of communicating but may e able to send my email addy with the pm or email button. I'll try that and if it doesn't work will either post it here or through "ask aseller a question" on your site.
BB
Princess

willowswizard
Ok ,if I dont respond right away .I'm just on my way out for a bit and will take care of you upon my return

Princess
No problem......Thank you very much.
BB
Princess

spiritsearcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 250
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hello everyone...
While cleaning out 1 of my email accounts registered on the old forum, I came across these wonderful comments..
with the email subject..Say it to me...!!!!
I was reconsidering the comments I made about this seller and thinking of buying a few items from them when I received these nice comments...

spiritsearcher,

willowswizard has sent you this email from

Seems you have quite the mouth on you!! the girls put a lot of work
into the items put forth,our feedback speaks for itself,and where exactly
do you think 80% of the items on ebay are coming from, give your head a
shake ,and I will take you up on the offer of sending me one because
the actual cost with tracking is 18+$ so I lose money,Let me guess you
sell right!!! oh dont forget the dry ice!!! I make no claim that its any
form of spirit or other, what exactly should the ladies get for their
time ,according to you,OH WISE ONE, IDIOT!!!!!!

Is this how you talk 2 people..??

Oh and heres your perfect feedback too...
http://www.toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?Us ... eceived+by
and your comments to others...
http://www.toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?Us ... rn=Left+by

9 Negative
0 Neutral
2 Withdrawn
11 Total

I live in Canada so I know for a fact to send that tiny recharge box from Burlington to Toronto is not $18+ with tracking..
I believe the time an effort put into an item should be made from the Buy-It-Now price, not shipping..
Also there is no mention in your listing others cast these items either..!! only your ME page..
I work in the post office so nice try..!! How many you want..?? Ill ship them for less than $18+ Xpresspost w/signature ...
I would just like everyone to see how these people communicate if someone comments..
They Pm and make derogitory comments and call you names. So here it is for all to see...
Instead of saying your comments are unjust..!!! ,they call you names..LOL...
For all the buyers here who recommend these sellers..Thank You...But no Thanks.. :)
Brandon and Solice, I APOLOGIZE if I offended...!!! But were all entitled to our opinions..
You never know one day we may run into each other and I just explain it to you as a misunderstanding..your not far from me, and we could've shared a latte...but that wont happen now.. :D
I bought From moonstar7spirits, wintermournings, mystic_travels, aprophettoo, magikal_treasures, real_magick, etc..
All 100% feedback...I must be an IDIOT now..right..???
Have a wonderful day..!!! you ******..!!!
:D

Return to “Sellers You Love”