Question for Phoenixisns 84

elainew52
new here
new here
Answers: 0

I read what you said about wearing the incubus ring aronud people would sexually turn them on to the owner.would that also be the same way if a female wore a ring with a succubus spirit bond to a ring around men.

Thanks,

Debbie

phoenixrising84
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

I'm by no means an expert. I only really know what I read in the descriptions from the sellers. My incubus is from Gwen (wintermournings on ebay). My incubus makes me feel more confident when he's with me. There is a guy that I have my eye on and we have been talking more and I see him more. Could be we feel more comfortable around each other now that we know each other a little better; or could be my incubus. I do know that since I've had my incubus the guy has been more interested.
I don't really know too much about succubi but I assume their general abilities are the same (just a guess).
elainew52 wrote:Is it possible to send a succubus to someone at night to have sexual thoughts about the owner all the time?

Thanks,

Debbie
On that subject, be careful. You are intentionally messing with someones thoughts to think only about you. Personally, I wouldn't feel comfortable doing that because of karma.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”