Is it possible..?

Gemini
new here
new here
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Hey everyone *waves*

I didn't know which category to really place this in, but since I'm going to mention my Devata, I figured Angels would work.. but my general question applies to any spirit and/or wish-granting entity.

Is it possible for a spirit to have a specific "working" time? If you've read my other posts about my Devata, I talked about how she's made her presence known at around 5-5:30am, twice.. that I know of. The first time, flashing of light.. and the second time, her manifestation within her vessel. Both occasions were around 5-5:30am.

Early this morning, I was watching tv.. I guess it was around 4:15-4:30 when a scene came on where a man was telling this woman that he was in love with her (being the hidden girly-type, lol I get all pouty when I watch things like this..) Well, this time, I said out loud, for no reason other than jealousy of the scripted, fake love between the actor and actress, lol "I wish somebody was in love with me like that."

Now, this whole thing may sound silly and what happened afterward may have just been coincidental (I seriously doubt it, though).. but after I made that wish... I received an e-mail, time: 5:04am - from a man I was with for a year, last year... we cared for each other so much.. but my trust issues and jealousy kind of drove us apart.. it was my fault.. even though I didn't get over him, I felt that we were better off not together if all my issues were gonna be threatening the relationship (telling myself that, hurt.. and to this day, I don't think I ever got over him)... I never spoke to him again since we broke up.. which has been almost a year.

Anyway, I received an e-mail from him, at 5:04am.. I won't go into what the e-mail said.. but it's obvious he's wanting to be in contact again..

I'd love to hear what others think about this. Do you think it was my Devata giving me a hand? It's just.. the 5am thing that's makin me think she's behind him contacting me..

I also have my Djinn, but we've only been bonding for a week.. and I don't think he's made his presence known to me yet, as my Devata has.. maybe they both helped? lol I'm not sure..

I'm still in some form of shock.. and I don't know what to do yet.. but I have missed and do miss him.. it's possible that I'll talk to him again, take things slowly and see if we can go back.. minus my issues.. I just wanted to see what others thought.. has anyone had something similar happen with their spirits? Things happening around a certain time of day?

Sorry if this post is annoying, lol just wanted to get it out.. I can't talk to a friend about this, nobody knows nor would understand my talking about spirits/collecting/etc... but.. you all do.. so, thanks in advance for reading!

-Joy

"Goodnight... or if you wish, good morning.. but I shall never say goodbye."
6dogs4us
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

No problem, my answer would be go slow, only do what is comfortable for you at this point. Devata's grant wishes, you made a wish - go figure? You may need to work on your issues (are they groundless, or is there a reason you feel jealous, etc.) before going too far, they may get in the way again, and again, and again. Good luck!

Gemini
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thanks for responding 6dogs :)

My jealousy stems from.. well.. flirtation. He had/has a lot of female friends and he'd openly flirt with them, which made me uncomfortable/jealous. Every relationship I've been in, I was left for someone else, so, I think that's why I am the way that I am. I'm not the type to flirt around when I'm in a relationship - even the "harmless" stuff, I don't do, lol... but I was just scared that he'd leave me, too, so I decided it was best to not be together, since I was scared and having a hard time trusting him.

I'll figure out where to take things with him in time.

I just wanted to know if it's likely for a spirit to have a specific time of day for their workings.. I do think my Devata responded to the wish I made, I'm just trying to rule out coincidence, so I figured I'd ask and see if anyone had a similar experience :)

It all happened so unexpectedly.. I'm not at all complaining, lol

greenestwishes
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I'm sure it was your devata! I think being open to the idea that it was your devata, will help with communication with your devata. I suppose it would be frustrating for a spirit to put a lot of effort into helping you without you ever noticing. Also, if it was your devata, it seems like he would not have initiated contact with this person again if he did not think there was a chance it could work out for you. That's not to say it will definitely work out for you.

I think that there are two kinds of flirting. The kind that one does to generally make everyone around them feel better and the kind that could possibly lead to something else. The first kind should be no problem doing in front of your partner. I can understand why you would be uncomfortable after having been left for someone else. If he is openly flirting in front of you, it was probably harmless. It might help to think of it as him helping himself to feel better about himself. I don't mean that in a negative way. I harmless flirting helps people feel more confident and sexier without making the partner responsible for these things. Maybe your devata could also help you with the jealousy issue.

Just some thoughts, I have no idea whether his flirtations are that harmless or whether or not you have already overcome your jealousy issues. Whatever happens, I hope it enriches you.

About the time of day, I think it might be easier for them to work at the times of day its easier to contact them. The times of day were mentioned in the forum a long time ago. I think they were around 5 or 6 am, 3 pm and midnight. I'm not really sure about these times though. Perhaps somebody else might know.

Gemini
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you, greenest :)

Come to think of it, I think read that same thing somewhere on here, about a spirit's working/communication time being in the early morning hours. I think if was Djinn, but I'm sure it can apply to any spirit.

I also felt the same way, if my Devata felt that this time around will be different and might just work out with this guy, then it explains why she chose him instead of someone else.. or nobody at all. I doubt she would've done anything if she felt I wouldn't be able to handle it.. and I do hope she helps me with my trust/jealousy problems. I plan to ask her :)

The more I've been thinking about it all, I'm pretty sure I've ruled out the coincidence and have to give all credit to my spirit friend. I didn't really doubt her at all. I thanked her with some incense immediately after I got that e-mail.. I like treating her to incense all of the time, lol so, I think she's been appreciating it. I take care of my spirits like I'd take care of a close friend staying in my home, making sure they're happy and comfortable. It makes *me* happy to know that I'm doing the right thing, as she's obviously pleased with me and her environment.

This was the first wish she brought to me (and I wasn't even expecting it). I haven't wished for anything else before this random occasion, lol Now, I can't wait to see what other amazing things she'll be doing :D

Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

This doesn'r sounbd particularly profound, BUT, any time is possible, really it is, Find the rhythm that that is working and then work the rhythm.
Cheers,
Cayros.

"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman
Gothic Mum
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hi Gemini,
it certainly sounds like your Devata helping you!

I personally don't think coincidences exist,it's all synchronicity.

here's a site you should check out for help with your issues, sign up for the free stuff.

http://www.emofree.com

good luck with it all :)

jade

DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

I truly believe your Deveta was helping. As for time of day, again, I believe this is a definite possibility. I have a djinn that seems to want to talk at 3am. Maybe we are just more open, less static on the line at these times. Good luck and let us know how things progress ... with the Deveta :)

Peace, light & love

Phil

xXxClairexXx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 52
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: A house cat
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Claire
Zodiac:

Hello.
I have a faerie who granted me a wish who requires her wish to be writen on a paper and placed into a wishing box on the waxing moon night.

Live as you die tomorrow.
Dream as you live forever.

Collecting since June 2007

Return to “Angels”