Prophet
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 35
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure yet.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Shaman Terra Bat
Zodiac:

I got an email this morning that my new gargoyle buddy is on his way. I had him bridged to me, so I know from reading the experiences of others that spirits sometimes make their presence known before their vessel arrives. I can't wait to met him "face to face", if you will, he sounds like we'll get along royally.

Earlier this afternoon I couldn't help but get a picture of a saltine cracker with a big gob of peanut butter smeared over it. (As I've learned gargoyles tend to love peanut butter, this wasn't too odd.) However it nagged at me awhile and I happened to be looking at the forum about gargoyles and learned they have a tendency to communicate via mental images.

I figured he must be with me already and telling me he would like some peanut butter. I don't have any saltines, but I obliged him with a big gob on a ritz cracker. I put it on a plate up high on my entertainment center for him. After I did that, I got this kinda lightheaded giddy feeling kinda like he was happy I got the message as well as happy he got some peanut butter. :) I decided to join him by having a few myself. :thumbup: Though I wish I'd have picked up some milk first. ::facepalm::

slxix
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process

Your going to love your Gargoyle!!! they are amazing, loving, protective, and will look out for your family!!! What a excellent edition you have made!!!! Congrats!! :hug:

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

yep i agree you are going to fall in love immediately with your gargie! the visual of peanut butter on a cracker may be your first of many "signs" you'll be getting. be vigilent for the sounds of clicking on the floor as if nails are striking as gargie walks across. you might also consider a higher spot in your home for their "special place" since they really do like being high above so they can watch downwards. i always pictured my gargies sitting and watching downwards like snoopy in the old charlie brown comics when he would portray a "vulture"....much the same sort of stance. hope this helps and please keep us updated on your experiences! congrats on your gargoyle. :hug: :witch:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile

Return to “Gargoyle”