neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Khodam
If I could be anything, I would be...: djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I had a custom C5 gargoyle done by CH and it arrived yesertday. I have several questions though: I also bought the gargoyle offering but it doesn't appear that she took any. When you do an offering, do it physically disappear? Also, for the first time since keeping spirits, I had a really weird borderline nightmare dream last night. It wasn't a horrible dream but it was definitely nothing that I have experienced in years. Could this be the result of her or her energy?

Thanks!

DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

Congrats on your new ::gargoyle:: They don't physically take the offering just the energy so dispose of it the next day. You might be getting used to the new energy so your dreams could be a bit off but ::gargoyle:: don't usually give nightmares. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

:grouphug: :grouphug:

Peace, light & love

Phil

Kimberly0821
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Khodam
If I could be anything, I would be...: djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Thanks Dragon kepper. In the same set of spirits was a Einherjar and a C5 Investigative Reflection. From what I read on the forum, most people feel a connection with a custom spirit. I am not sure that I feel my gargoyle yet. But it's only been two days. I hope that she is with me. :) I put her with the offering, so do you think she took the energy from it? I purchased the offering from CH.

Return to “Gargoyle”