new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

i have had an sra gargoyle ::gargoyle:: ( one of my first spirit family adoptions )for about 5 months now i have lunch with my nana every friday just a ritual we have :) well my nana is very spiritual she can talk to spirits of people that have passed but i havnt actually told her anything about collecting a spirit family but while eating lunch for some strange reason she just blurted out gargoyle then said she has been seeing a gargoyle in her mind since i had arrived for lunch i tried not to laugh and still couldnt bring myself to tell her that i had bought my gargoyle to lunch that day but for me that was an amazing moment of conformation that i just wont forget :dancing: :applause: :lol:

Killa
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Thanks for sharing. I always Love it when gifted people can automatically see our spirits without you having to tell them anything! ^_^

:thumbup:

aphyreus
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: duojna
If I could be anything, I would be...: pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: not sure
Zodiac:

Great experience! Maybe you can sound your grandma out with regards to her opinions on spirit keeping, and share more with her if she's receptive. I would love for family members to share such stuff with... but sadly none at the moment.

Return to “Gargoyle”