Can animals see our spirts?

Untaimed
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them....
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I have 5 dogs (whom I love dearly) & other than them occasionally acting odd, which I usually just attribute to them being goofy dogs, mine seem pretty clueless about my Spirit Companions. LoL! :crazy:

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, remains and is immortal. -Albert Pine.
Crimson Dawn
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Various
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I'm relatively certain my three kittys are fully aware of my spirits...when I have a new additon to my spirit family arrive they tend to be all over the vessel..checking it out and giving it the once over...so far every spirit has got the seal of approval, thankfully :D

We do have the odd moment though where my boys (cats) go absolutely bonkers about something...not sure what has triggered the outburst but they do tend to all be looking in the same direction??? :think:

:hug:

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it
To thine own self be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man

sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

even before i started collecting spirits my beautiful kitty would let me know when ''someone'' or something was around.

like once i awoke to sounds of footsteps coming down my hallway,thinking it was just my imagination i looked at the cat and he was looking in the direction of the hallway!

i heard the steps come in my room and to the end of my bed,the cat's head turned and followed this visitor.by then i was quite freaked.

he didn't care, he let out a big sigh and went back to sleep.so i pulled the blankets over my head and went to sleep to.(its a well known fact they can't get you if your under your covers)hehe

my new spirit friends seem to play with him and one of them seems to open the closet door for him.even though i have asked them not too,but it is cute.the door is shut.i see him scratching and tell him no,i look back a few minutes later and its open with him sleeping on my towels.

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.
Lampropeltis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods and creatures.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human's fine for now
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a mystery! ;)
Zodiac:

My dogs don't react at all. (Don't have cats)

But one of my snakes, and one of my tarantulas turn to watch me when I'm working energies or doing a divination. Pretty awesome. :D

A family member used to live in an apartment where things would move from point A. to B. without human assistance. And the cats would be seen staring off into space, or chasing 'nothing'. More than cats usually do, anyway.

"With great power comes great responsibility." -Uncle Ben
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

My dog who still is at my parents house is about a good a spiritual watchdog as my guardian spirits. Every time there is a new spirit, energy, etc around me, she barks and wines. My bird won't go near me for a few days when new spirits arrive. The guinea pigs seem to interact with my fae the most though. They like to get chin scratches ^^

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... ur+spirits

here is link for another thread and sometimes if we throw in keywords for the search function we can easily find great information from valued members of the forum in the past who were far from newbs and easily shared their experiences. :) hope this helps a bit!

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Order
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself of course.
Zodiac:

One of my house rules is that my spirits shouldn't bother my dogs.
However I sometimes see my Pug staring at things, but he doesn't act unusual so if he does see something its nonthreatening. Or my Pug could just be really stupid, it isn't unusual for him to be really stupid. :silly:

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
Untaimed
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them....
Zodiac:

Chaos wrote:However I sometimes see my Pug staring at things, but he doesn't act unusual so if he does see something its nonthreatening. Or my Pug could just be really stupid, it isn't unusual for him to be really stupid. :silly:
:funnypost: Maybe thats it! :crazy: I have 2 Pugs & a Chug (Chihuahua/Pug) who I have just assumed were clueless to our Spirits family but it could just be that they are Pugs. Extremely comical, sweet & adorable dogs but not always the brightest bulbs... lol

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, remains and is immortal. -Albert Pine.
Order
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself of course.
Zodiac:

Untaimed wrote:
Chaos wrote:However I sometimes see my Pug staring at things, but he doesn't act unusual so if he does see something its nonthreatening. Or my Pug could just be really stupid, it isn't unusual for him to be really stupid. :silly:
:funnypost: Maybe thats it! :crazy: I have 2 Pugs & a Chug (Chihuahua/Pug) who I have just assumed were clueless to our Spirits family but it could just be that they are Pugs. Extremely comical, sweet & adorable dogs but not always the brightest bulbs... lol
Yes, they always bring a smile to your face :D

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

My animals are very sensitive to spirits..In fact, every new spirit that comes thru here is met by a barking long haired tiny teacup chihuahua and an inquisitive black cat that enjoys mewling..My male grey cat seems indifferent to any newcomers.

Most sensitive to spirits is my chihuahua..She loves to bark at the Angels and my Vamp..My Vamp loves her.
The black cat loves my Nympho and hse enjoys trying to pine over his vessel..Everytime I talk to the Nympho with the pendulum, The black cat makes an appearance. :thumbup:

Return to “Gargoyle”