not made contact with djinns yet!!!!!!!!!1

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
Curiosity
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

ID love to know as well :)

SageOfHyrule
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf or Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: xX_ Emerald Frost _Xx
Zodiac:

::included:: ::bop:: I'd like to know about the automatic writing as well! :)

The moon is gone and the night is still so dark
I'm a little bit afraid of tomorrow
For this day was so long and hard for me
And I've lost some of the things

I will cry a little while and wait for tomorrow
There's no way to be free from the loneliness
It took so long for me to notice
But now I'm on my way to find my life

Maybe this day, maybe tomorrow

So far I have trusted
Brighter it shines
The light of love

I am the one whose image is great and I am the one who has no image.
CaesarDraconis
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Royal Draconis
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Lord
Zodiac:

Automatic writing (or automatic typing if you feel more comfortable on a computer) has many different methods, just pick what is comfortable to you. First, what is the goal? Most are trying to communicate with some entity or gather some information. The reason this is important is most need to clearly focus on what you want to receive (i.e. talk with a certain entity, diving a future event, etc).

Get your paper and writing tools ready (or sit comfortably at your keyboard).

If you feel comfortable with protection rituals, perform whatever you feel to keep out unwanted influences.

RELAX

Now allow whatever influences are there to communicate with you to guide your hand(s) to
write or type.

Do your best not to judge what is coming through (at this point)

When you are finished then you can re-read what has come through and see if it makes sense to you
based on what you wanted. Be a little careful as unwanted entities can influence you, especially in the
beginning so while reviewing is the time to judge if what you received seems valid.

That is really all there is. The method is similar to other divination techniques as in you allow the information to come through you, but in this case you write (type) it rather than perhaps, speak it.

I have heard some say it is like writing a letter to yourself, others felt it was like listening to a lecture and just taking notes. The information does not have to all be in words, some have had beautiful pictures come through (which were drawn on the paper). On a few rare occasions even the language written was not one the person spoke while in full waking consciousness.

Enjoy, but always take care.

Quod est inferius est sicut quod est superius et quod est superius est sicut quod est inferius, ad perpetranda miracula rei unius - Hermes Trismegistus
Kharma
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

CaesarDraconis wrote:Automatic writing (or automatic typing if you feel more comfortable on a computer) has many different methods, just pick what is comfortable to you. First, what is the goal? Most are trying to communicate with some entity or gather some information. The reason this is important is most need to clearly focus on what you want to receive (i.e. talk with a certain entity, diving a future event, etc).

Get your paper and writing tools ready (or sit comfortably at your keyboard).

If you feel comfortable with protection rituals, perform whatever you feel to keep out unwanted influences.

RELAX

Now allow whatever influences are there to communicate with you to guide your hand(s) to
write or type.

Do your best not to judge what is coming through (at this point)

When you are finished then you can re-read what has come through and see if it makes sense to you
based on what you wanted. Be a little careful as unwanted entities can influence you, especially in the
beginning so while reviewing is the time to judge if what you received seems valid.

That is really all there is. The method is similar to other divination techniques as in you allow the information to come through you, but in this case you write (type) it rather than perhaps, speak it.

I have heard some say it is like writing a letter to yourself, others felt it was like listening to a lecture and just taking notes. The information does not have to all be in words, some have had beautiful pictures come through (which were drawn on the paper). On a few rare occasions even the language written was not one the person spoke while in full waking consciousness.

Enjoy, but always take care.
thank you for the info :)

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

LiVe YoUr LiFe ThRu YoUr OwN EyEs

“Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death”

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”