Water Creatures

elainew52
new here
new here
Answers: 0

Hello,

can anyone advise me on what offering is given to a water creature?

thanks,

Deb

FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Whispering Wind
Zodiac:

Dear Elaine,
What kind of water creature do you mean?

SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is – infinite!” William Blake
Theresa
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hi Elaine,

I have a merqueen, loxy, blue dragon and Zeus. :)

I rotate them with our aqaruims - sitting their vessel on the top of the tank. They love it. I would also think if you have a particular area you keep them in sand, shells things like that - anything to do with water where they'd be in the natural state would be greatly appreciated by them!

*sigh*
queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I hang Poseidon over the shower attachment when i have a bath. :)

Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].
xXxClairexXx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 52
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: A house cat
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Claire
Zodiac:

I usually take my water spirits to bathroom when I have bath or shower.
But I cannot take some vessles to bathroom, so I offer them a cup of water sometimes.

Live as you die tomorrow.
Dream as you live forever.

Collecting since June 2007

elainew52
new here
new here

Thanks all,

I will take all advise.I don't know what kind of water spirit she is although she deals in love. I bought her from Dee.good question I will ask Dee what type of spirit she is.

Best regards,

Debbie

Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

queniecups wrote:I hang Poseidon over the shower attachment when i have a bath. :)
How does he look from that position....????? :roll: :o ;)

Caiyros

"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman
scrubtech
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

:lol: , Caiyros!!

'Men have forgotten this truth,but you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.'
-Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Seriously, I have found water creatures, spirits, goddesses, and gods...to be extremely emotionally complex and will observe for a very long time...I have told the story of an elderly lady in Kansas handing out her spirits to those she trusted and getting a Prehistoric Greek Water Princess Goddess in a very old water filled container and she acted like she wasn't there for 3 years and then one day broke silence. She is extremely powerful...and it is her Total Presence....and very slowly and patiently she has already taught me things I would never have guessed at. I am her protector and student...

Also, I have a Poseidon stone from CH. And all I can say, is, that 'Omer (Homer) just touched the surface of the complexity of Poseidon...not that I can completely explain him......!

But I can say these water creatures when they trust you will fiercely defend you, if you protect them and treat them with respect. And the wait is worth it. Poseidon didn't speak to me for months either....

Also, it helps to be near a river or a pond or an ocean or have an aquarium of some sort....

To try to think and see in their manner, you have to understand FLOW as a concept and then let this concept become part of both your Inner & Outer Vision of thinks. To my knowledge, there are only 2 books on the subject - both by the same author:

Mihály Csíkszentmihályi:
FLOW
USING FLOW

They talk about "Flow" period. Its work to study this stuff, but, hell, who said personal growth & change is easy, and who said that difficult things can't be fun. As HArry Truman once said, "If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen." I'm not being nasty or pompous, I'm simply saying that dealing with the Spirit World is Complicated...and personally, I don't think anyone here, signed on for a dull ride.

Also for Mystical Flow:
The Hundred Thousand Songs of MIlarepa
is a good start.
So is Charles Baudelaire...

Caiyros

I

"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman
mane79nll
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Water exist in three stages: liquid, solid and gaseous.
My culture believes that people that dies in water(like river, sea) can be very fierce ghost or spirits. Cause like water they can transform their spirits according dragging innocent people to their death.

Ok, back to the topic, I got only one water entity. It is a Aloja. No signs of her revealing herself yet. She likes to different kinds of scents.

For lifting an autumn down is not considered great strength, seeing the sun and the moon is not considered a sign of sharp vision, hearing thunder is not considered a sign of sensitive hearing

Return to “Creatures”