active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

suziiboo Posted: Dec 1 2007, 04:05 PM

suziiboo

Group: Members
Member No.: 17

Hello Magnolia

I just wanted to no does it hurt binding an immortal to your spirit? I dont think im that powerful but i would like to try it if it does not hurt!

What would happen to me if i did this ?
Will i be any different?
Will i be suprime?
What ?
Will i get ill ?
Will the entity take over my body without me knowing and cause chaos?
Have you ever done it ?
is it Dangerous?
Is it like selling your soul?
Will i go to hello if i did this?
When i look in the mirror will i look different?

Please let me no love boo

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CreepyHollows Posted: Dec 6 2007, 10:10 PM

Omniscient Spirit

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Binding never hurts. I'm trying to think of an identifiable analogy to explain to you what it would be like for a novice to try and bind...

For someone who has never tried binding or is new to binding it would be like lighting a match... you would have a flicker of a presence near you and the entity will bind to you temporarily... how temporarily differs with everyone.

You have to remember that when you own spirits in vessels they are only strictly bound to the vessel until the two of you bind. Once the two of you have created and exercised the bond between you then your spirits will be a part of you whether or not the vessel is near you. They become integrated into your mind, body and life and a time will come when you no longer need the vessel to call your entity to your side, they will just know you inside and out and be able to discern when you need them on their own. The only reason you bind straight to spirit is if a vessel is not an option for the spirit or you just don't want to bother with a vessel.

Would you feel different? That also differs between people. Someone who is spiritually sensitive is going to feel and know there is a new presence amongst them almost instantly... someone less prone to feeling spirits may not feel any different.

You would not be supreme in the means that you could fly and walk through walls... etc. The longer your spirit is with you and you are exercising the bond between you the more you will come to feel and experience a higher realization of life around you.

I've never known anyone to be ill from having a spirit binding.

Unless you are binding a truly dark entity - not one of duality or white light - you are not going to have a possession.

Yes, I have more than 50 different spiritual entities tied directly to my spirit.

You are in no physical, mental or spiritual danger tying an entity directly to your spirit.

I guess going to hello really depends on what religion you subscribe to. I, personally, don't believe that will happen.

You will not look any different when you look in the mirror. Sometimes you might catch a glimpse of light or glow from your eyes or face but it won't be every time.

Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Mary wrote: CreepyHollows Posted: Dec 6 2007, 10:10 PM

For someone who has never tried binding or is new to binding it would be like lighting a match... you would have a flicker of a presence near you and the entity will bind to you temporarily... how temporarily differs with everyone.

what do you mean by temporarily...do you mean the spirit will eventually just fade away?

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

ooh reading that again makes me want a binding to spirit. :D

Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].

Return to “Immortals”