Make Your Spirit an Ipod Playlist =P

Know any items that make your Spirits happy or mad? Post here!
Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Apparently my spirits like depositing their wish list of songs in my head while I'm asleep.. :crazy:
I often wake up with one or two songs stuck in my head..- usually something I haven't listen to for a good while... ;)
When going through the lyrics, they always hold some accurate messages for me... :o

Love their funny ways of communicating.. :D

Greetings,Tasha
LunaAngel
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

mako864 wrote:My idea to give something nice to my dragon was to make her a playlist on my Ipod. I sat down at the computer with her and told her what I wanted to do. I asked her to help me pick songs that she liked. When I scrolled through my library and got a 'good feeling' about a song I'd drag it into her playlist. I also gave the playlist her name. :D I found it was a fun experience and when I listen to the playlist I can feel that she is happy!

Just thought I'd share this in case anyone is looking for a unique way to honor your spirit. I found this was really fun and has worked well in regards to bonding! ;)
Can spirit hear the music you play them even if you're listening with headphones? Because this is how I mostly listen to music, and I feel spirit CAN hear it too, but I wanted to know your thoughts on that. :)

Raexis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

lunalee wrote: Can spirit hear the music you play them even if you're listening with headphones? Because this is how I mostly listen to music, and I feel spirit CAN hear it too, but I wanted to know your thoughts on that. :)
I think they can. :D

"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only by night." –Edgar Allan Poe
:pumpkin:
LunaAngel
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
Zodiac:

Raexis wrote:
lunalee wrote: Can spirit hear the music you play them even if you're listening with headphones? Because this is how I mostly listen to music, and I feel spirit CAN hear it too, but I wanted to know your thoughts on that. :)
I think they can. :D
thank you :) I had wondered about that. But they can hear your thoughts, so why would they not hear your music, even if you're only filling your head space with it and not the room. Just needed a bit of confirmation on that. ;)

phnxlvr87
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nymphos
If I could be anything, I would be...: Woodland Elf
Zodiac:

This sounds like an awesome idea! Any one have any particular songs their Phoenix likes? I used to sing in a Capella group and when I sing I the car mine sings along, but she hates the country music I usually have on my iPhone. I think it'd be nice for her to have her own playlist!

luctor et emergo

Image image by Corey Ford

2 Phoenix, 3 Elves, 5 Fae, 5 Dragons, 2 Psy Vampires, 3 Nymphos, 2 Gargoyles, 2 Gregori. 1 each: Duojna, Fylgia, Volkh, Amphisbaenia, Caladrius, Aesclepius, Gryphon, Gnome, Dosojin, Galen, Sylvan, Freya, Thor, Aphrodite, Shaman, Boobrie, Cambion, Astral Djinn, Fortuna, mystery spirit.
BLAZE
neophyte
neophyte

This such a great idea thank you for sharing.

Amaranthlovecharm
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA, immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Fae of light
Zodiac:

I gotta remember to do this! This is great, because I've been slowly but surely figuring out my spirits musical tastes! 8)|*

Just recently I discovered my lady vampire hunter likes classic rock. And my soul mate sanguine vampire loves Evanescence, apparently! I felt his presence very strongly when I listened to three songs of hers in a row xD I think my other spirits like classical. ^^

Whoever's reading this, hope you're having a good day! ^^
Vanni
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unknown
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unknown

This is a splendid idea! Definitely trying out tomorrow!

Currently being mentored!
Current spirits: Werewolf, Copper dragon, Azure dragon, Wraith, and Cerberus.
GreySkyMorning
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: can't choose!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Infernal Werewolf
My magical/paranormal name...: Skylar Hound (Sky) / Aliavo Verona (Liav)
Zodiac:

I haven't made any specific playlists for my spirits... I'd have to make 12 playlists. Or at least 10. 1bt

But I'm a musical kinda guy, so I have tons and tons of music, and plenty of CDs and such that I listen to often. I even have a huge 2 part "Playlist of Awesomeness" filled with pretty much only happy and upbeat songs. They seem to like it pretty well!

:werewolf:For blue, blue skies...
{If I ever sound rude, I didn't mean to! This is a preemptive apology if anything I say sounds mean!}
Spirits: My mom; Leonardo Da Vinci; 'Uno', werewolf mate; 'Deuce', kobold; 'Trip', alan; J, sterling angel; H, werewolf; F, hellhound; A, faun; K, gold djinn; 'Shu', xinshu dragon; S, psy vamp & brother; B, nympho; & a wraith & volkh!
Servitors: 2 year old son Benji; many others
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

LunaAngel wrote:
mako864 wrote:My idea to give something nice to my dragon was to make her a playlist on my Ipod. I sat down at the computer with her and told her what I wanted to do. I asked her to help me pick songs that she liked. When I scrolled through my library and got a 'good feeling' about a song I'd drag it into her playlist. I also gave the playlist her name. :D I found it was a fun experience and when I listen to the playlist I can feel that she is happy!

Just thought I'd share this in case anyone is looking for a unique way to honor your spirit. I found this was really fun and has worked well in regards to bonding! ;)
Can spirit hear the music you play them even if you're listening with headphones? Because this is how I mostly listen to music, and I feel spirit CAN hear it too, but I wanted to know your thoughts on that. :)
Spirits will use a method I like to call Telepathic Resonance (Or T.R.) in which they will listen to the music as it fills your mind.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"

Return to “Items”