Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: WA/DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: A beloved pet
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Seer
Zodiac:

Something kinda cool happened to me this morning that I thought I would share with you all. I was standing outside on my porch enjoying the sun on my face. I had my eyes closed and was looking through my eyelids at the red color and sparkles that occur when looking directly at the sun. I started to call my gargoyles by their name, secretly hoping O my male would land on my back like he use to. I called and called to them then I heard a noise above my head on the overhang. I looked up and there was a strange bird looking down at me, maybe 3 feet above me. We caught eyes and the bird flew off. It could have just been a coincidence but it is the second time this has happened while outside calling to my spirits. I don't know if gargoyles can shape-shift into birds but I did get the distinctive feeling it was them. :D ::gargoyle::

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." -Seneca

"Difficulties strengthen the mind, as labor does the body." ~Seneca
aboveearth420
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1500
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: K-Jest

Anything is possible. Also the bird might have "seen" your gargoyles around you and was getting in for a closer look. Ahhhh, but who really knows.

I'm not really an actor, i just play one on TV. .

And I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for those meddlin kids!

When life hands you lemons, make lemonade and ask for Vodka!!!

Nominated! SAG Member "The obstacle is the path"

"They ALL float down here"---Pennywise

I went to the crossroads with a fiddle, and came back with an Orchestra!---AboveEarth420

Return to “Gargoyle”