Night Play for those interested in getting one

Know any items that make your Spirits happy or mad? Post here!
zane2012
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: all types ^.^
If I could be anything, I would be...: not telling ^.^
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Zane

Only a few people have actually bought this item, I being one those few.

And I know people here and there haven't or don't feel like they get much results, or being little or not a lot.

I'm here to help! :)

First things first, it helps if you put it in the room that your sleeping in, "or at best a room your in a lot being at night and trying to perhaps hang it maybe somewhere in the center of a room if all possible, maybe from a ceiling fan or something, or maybe putting a hook on the wall, some string, whatever works for you.

Also being the room has to be darker then dark, I mean like cant see your hand in front of your face.

Also best to unplug anything that gives off light or makes sounds, like clocks, computers whatever, any sort of light that comes in or out only makes it that much harder to get the full effect of "night play".

Me personally I have mine in my bedroom, over my bed, I have lots of stuff on my windows to keep all forms of light out, living in the city and what not, to keep out street lights, blinds only do so much, so have to use other stuff to make it dark.

I typically turn everything off, and make sure there no light and that its at night, being that spirits tend to be out more at night and well night play call night play for reason!

Anyways what I do is lay in my bed, as relax as can be, and focus, like stir out into space, and call for your sprite/spirits to come out, me personally I ask mine to appear in front of me one at a time, and its like a faint green glow, not like orb or anything, like a sorta color mist, if your lucky you can see one of there forms, if your really lucky maybe even there true forms.

I find the best result is to make sure your doing this in like a small to mid size room, and being a place that is very dark, keep in mind your spirits aren't always going to show up with the night play, but like everything else it takes time and practice, also being what types of spirits you have, rather they are charged or not, what there level is being level 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and of course being with you personally, so lot of factors play a part and so everyone isn't always going to get the same results, but if your very close to your spirits, and all that I feel you will see something happen, maybe not all the time, or always when you want, but I assure you when you do see it work, its absolutely amazing.

Other advice, I suggest maybe using your mp3 player, to perhaps play music, to see if that helps bring your spirits out to see them, as for the light off your mp3 player, simple, flip if over, so where only music plays, it helps if you have those small portable speakers like they sell at radio shack for like 15 20 dollars, being what I've used.

I hope you all find this information useful

I'm personally thinking of getting "night stalker" I personally think perhaps having nightplay and night stalker would maybe increase the chances seeing my spirits, I don't think it would hurt, but anything that increases my chances is well worth the investment specially to those wanting to know what there spirits look like, and wanting to bond with them on more deeper level, etc.

adrana
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
My magical/paranormal name...: Adrana
Zodiac:

Thanks so much for posting this Zane I have a night play but have seen no activity as yet hmm could be because I can't stay wakened long enough :lol:

xx

The appearance of things change according to the emotions, and thus we see magic and beauty in them, while the magic and beauty are really in ourselves. -Kahlil Gibran
zane2012
new here
new here

sometimes I try to stay up long as I can hoping to see them, only to like fall asleep.

Much like humans, they only will show there self only when they want to.

Sometimes i find having all my spirits come out all at once sometimes can help increase the chances of seeing them appear.

But when you do finally manage to do this, you be so amazed, normally I see mine in greenish glow, and it's not always 100% define, for me I'm in my bed looking up at the ceiling in complete darkness, and once in awhile if I'm lucky I can see them.

Personally it helps that you develop a close relationship with your spirits, and being past the 30 days thing, lot of people say it wont work if your just starting out spirit collecting, or if your spirits haven't had time time and you the time to bond to the point where they will show themselves to you.

But give it time, your spirits will come around, hopefully you will enjoy seeing them as I did mine. :)

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Thanks for a well informed post on this item Zane~ I'm going to take some of your suggestions

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Only a few people have actually bought this item, I being one those few.
Actually, it's something that's been in the store a long time, and we've sold out of 4 times. We only cast & list 25-50 at a time.
And I know people here and there haven't or don't feel like they get much results, or being little or not a lot.

I'm here to help! :)

First things first, it helps if you put it in the room that your sleeping in, "or at best a room your in a lot being at night and trying to perhaps hang it maybe somewhere in the center of a room if all possible, maybe from a ceiling fan or something, or maybe putting a hook on the wall, some string, whatever works for you.
Putting it in the room you're sleeping in is a good idea.
Also being the room has to be darker then dark, I mean like cant see your hand in front of your face.

Also best to unplug anything that gives off light or makes sounds, like clocks, computers whatever, any sort of light that comes in or out only makes it that much harder to get the full effect of "night play".
Both very good suggestions. And for those who have a problem with total darkness subtle light such as a night light is good. It is not good to use a candle because of the flame's flexibility & likelihood the candle will cast dancing movements that can be misinterpreted.
Me personally I have mine in my bedroom, over my bed, I have lots of stuff on my windows to keep all forms of light out, living in the city and what not, to keep out street lights, blinds only do so much, so have to use other stuff to make it dark.

I typically turn everything off, and make sure there no light and that its at night, being that spirits tend to be out more at night and well night play call night play for reason!

Anyways what I do is lay in my bed, as relax as can be, and focus, like stir out into space, and call for your sprite/spirits to come out, me personally I ask mine to appear in front of me one at a time, and its like a faint green glow, not like orb or anything, like a sorta color mist, if your lucky you can see one of there forms, if your really lucky maybe even there true forms.

I find the best result is to make sure your doing this in like a small to mid size room, and being a place that is very dark, keep in mind your spirits aren't always going to show up with the night play, but like everything else it takes time and practice, also being what types of spirits you have, rather they are charged or not, what there level is being level 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and of course being with you personally, so lot of factors play a part and so everyone isn't always going to get the same results, but if your very close to your spirits, and all that I feel you will see something happen, maybe not all the time, or always when you want, but I assure you when you do see it work, its absolutely amazing.

Other advice, I suggest maybe using your mp3 player, to perhaps play music, to see if that helps bring your spirits out to see them, as for the light off your mp3 player, simple, flip if over, so where only music plays, it helps if you have those small portable speakers like they sell at radio shack for like 15 20 dollars, being what I've used.
Making offerings is not a bad idea either, it's not necessary, but if you've tried the traditional methods & you don't see results don't be afraid to try unconventional methods of application or provocation.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
zane2012
new here
new here

I'm most honor and humble to have you reply Magnolia. :)

As for the amount of nightplays sold I meant on ebay not in general, i'm sure plenty of them have been sold but my refference was just related to ebay, being the numbers shown on there as your own reply shows other people have bought them of course in larger amounts from off your site, etc which of course only you or those that work for you, etc would probably know more or less.

But it's all good. :)

I thought it never hurts to suggest new things outside the box ways of doing things, if I learn anything from or about spirits is they need comfortable atmospheric as much as we do to be able to make certain objects like night play work to its full potential.

I know some of this stuff might not be fully needed or necessary, but people have to go what works with them, but I'm all for helping fellow spirit keepers, I see no reason to keep good advice tips to myself, long as they work or/and help people then I at least feel I've accomplish something in doing my part. :)

Return to “Items”