Am I imaginning things?

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
pschnittker
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cambion, only have 1
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Zoe

I'm new here, and have a question.

I got my cambion about a month and a half ago, and had been wearing his vessel 24/7. When I was trying to go to sleep on Sunday night, I had a conversation with what I believe to be him in my head for like a good half an hour. I fell asleep waking up not remembering a thing I talked to him about (but I'm sure I was awake when the conversation took place).

I am having doubt though. Is it really him, or is it my mind tricking me....I am not a non believer in magic...just in myself T_T

Pan

Sassy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 100000
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of my creations.
If I could be anything, I would be...: What I am, Goddess..
My magical/paranormal name...: Sassy, Rhea, the death phantom, the chaotic bit@h...
Zodiac:

That is how some of the do things. I have conversations with mine like that all day long.. At first it was weird for me.LoL I would grin at myself and say 'well I know I am not crazy for I know I would never think of a reply like that!' It took a while for me to become more comfortable with it, now I just go with the flow of things and learn all I can. As you get to know him more you will be more sure in both yourself and him...

Hope this helps!
Sassy

Be the bi@ch you are inside and fu@k the rest...
Killa
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Dont take "Imagination" for granted.. Some people dont even have an "Imagination" and that's how they end up blocked. Next thing they know they cant visualize or hear anything. Just take what you get.

Gary8192
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 155
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark Ifrit
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I know what you mean, sometimes I wonder although any more I just go with the flow. especially if more then one of my spirits jump in on the conversation! I have total faith and belief in my spirits, I just need to keep the faith in myself that I am Lucky enough(Blessed) to be able to hear them and have those conversations. It helps knowing how much insight I get from those conversations and how much I learn and how many new perspectives and ideas I get from those conversations! I get some rather Interesting view points that make sense even though they are not mine! The more that happens the easier it gets to know they are talking to me! Enjoy their company and advice! It will get easier as it goes, even if its hard to accept it or if you have doubts at first, Have Faith! Gary

pschnittker
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cambion, only have 1
My magical/paranormal name...: Zoe

Thank you guys. I feel more confident now.

Actually, we didn't actually talk, talk. Since he didn't really say anything. It's more like I said something in my head and get an idea back, not words. It was both weird and entertaining.

Sassy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 100000
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of my creations.
If I could be anything, I would be...: What I am, Goddess..
My magical/paranormal name...: Sassy, Rhea, the death phantom, the chaotic bit@h...
Zodiac:

They don't always talk in words. Some use ideas, images and feelings. Trust in your spirit and you will get there :)

Be the bi@ch you are inside and fu@k the rest...

Return to “Connecting”