neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Adrana
Zodiac:

In a recent post I said I had gotten 2 sra's recently from ch and one of them is my gargie P well i just invoked him and feel this weight on my back but also on my head like he's leaning on my head this feels so funny its making me laugh and smile I like it! :D
Now gonna see how my dogs react.
xx

The appearance of things change according to the emotions, and thus we see magic and beauty in them, while the magic and beauty are really in ourselves. -Kahlil Gibran
Crimson Dawn
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Various
Zodiac:

You must be so pleased...you sound as if you have a wonderful bond developing with you and your ::gargoyle::

I have three of them and find them endearing and extremely protective...it feels somehow comforting having them by my side :inlove:

Keep us updated with your experiences... :D

:hug:

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it
To thine own self be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

oh adrana, you will find such amazement with your gargie. ::gargoyle:: :cloud9: and listen carefully for the sound of clicking from nails at night. :) the first gargie of mine was and unbound who saw i needed help with a neighbor who was stalking and taking pictures of myself and my girls trying to prove my aussie isn't a service dog but a pet - he never found evidence since, duh, there is none that he could use, lol....anyway, gargie is still here and still unbound. since i've received several gargies from ch along with some unbound visitors and have to say gargoyles are a welcome addition to anyone's spirit family! each has their own personality and the "leaning on your head" sounds familiar as i have quite a few "leaners" among my gargies here.

you should also find that they like to find resting places as high as they can (mine try to sit up on the etagere, top of the kitchen cabinets next to the leprechaun's house, and even on the valances of my window and sliding door blinds). the clicking sounds they make can almost lullaby you into a great night's sleep too! gargies are just great!!!! ::gargoyle:: :inlove: :grouphug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
adrana
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks for your replies :) What I've been doing is putting his vessel on top of my over bed unit with his peanut butter at night, and when I had taken my gargie's vessel down and talk to him within a few seconds he was on my back hehe I just felt this warmth and felt safe and happy. ::bop::
Today he is quiet but thats to be expected, and with other ch spirits coming it will take a bit of time for everyone settle but I love all my spirits to bits esp my sra's.

The appearance of things change according to the emotions, and thus we see magic and beauty in them, while the magic and beauty are really in ourselves. -Kahlil Gibran
moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

aww gargoyles r the best. When I first ordered mine he showed up to me as a big dog like a pit bull and regular bull dog. Drooling and all. He just came running at me with a big smile on his face like saying I'm here. lol For a gargoyle he is a big ol lap dog. But he does like that his charging box is up on my very tall jewelry box. I have no nightstand, it is a bookcase. Plus my bed sits on the floor. He loves to be able to look down at me. I do hear him in the morning clicking outside my window. I always thought it was the birds but alas I have no tree out there. My new girl gargy has yet to find her place around here to sit and guard. I have given her the choice to pick. I am hoping T will let her sit right next to him. Good luck on you journey with you new friend.

Tamra

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
adrana
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Im working on the seeing spirits but can definitely, friday was offering night for my gargie but had no cement going about so knew I had a little compact mirror in my make up case.
So I held up the mirror to P vessel and my fingers were vibrating madly hehe I'm now without a mirror but so worth it he's happy :D

3graveyardvultures
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: no name

Thats great, IM SO hAPPY FOR YOU . ::gargoyle:: :applause:

We must let go of the life we have planned,
so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
Joseph Campbell

Image*Image*
Image*Image*Image

Return to “Gargoyle”