Why Boo Hags/Boo Daddies are an invaluable spirit to have

Archlight
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

I actually purchased one of these from the VS brothers. I have never felt such intense energy and darkness in an object - ever. As soon as I brought the package into my home all of my other spirits (and most notably my werewolf) immediately became defensive and I felt my spirits literally screaming in my mind "How could you bring THAT here???"

Without a doubt, she is the darkest and one of the most intense spirits I have felt in an object. Just holding the ring at first literally made my heart and pulse feel like it was beginning to race, gave me cold sweats, chills and also intense headaches. As soon as I performed the bonding ritual things began to calm down. The initial image I had of her was absolutely hideous and gastly. Literally a spiritual nightmare incarnate.

I gave her a task with very strict instructions on what to perform. (To drain a target of their energies and give them intense nightmares.) She then left and only returns when I call her to return. When I do call her back, I did notice her appearance has changed. Like every time I envision her she has become more youthful and more attractive or may have a different appearance entirely.

So far she seems to be totally loyal and I have not felt her do anything negative against me or any of my other spirits. I cannot comment on how effective she has been, other than I have not heard anything about her target and they seem too preoccupied to bother me any longer.

Nephret
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Stryx
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhea Lynx Celosia
Zodiac:

Archlight wrote:So far she seems to be totally loyal and I have not felt her do anything negative against me or any of my other spirits. I cannot comment on how effective she has been, other than I have not heard anything about her target and they seem too preoccupied to bother me any longer.
Hmm... maybe ask for physical harm for the target so you can SEE how well she does her job instead of guessing your target was harmed. I know that sounds immoral, but it's quite fun to experiment on your enemies to see how far your darker spirits will go. I've had some people wrong me TERRIBLY, so there's always some magickal guinea pigs floating around :thumbup:

RHEA LYNX CELOSIA - Proud of who I am, and will come to be
Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
"It's a pity that stupidity isn't painful" - Anton LaVey
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL

Hmm... maybe ask for physical harm for the target so you can SEE how well she does her job instead of guessing your target was harmed. I know that sounds immoral, but it's quite fun to experiment on your enemies to see how far your darker spirits will go. I've had some people wrong me TERRIBLY, so there's always some magickal guinea pigs floating around
I WOULDN'T BE QUICK TO PLAY WITH LIVES. EVEN IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN KARMA OR MORAL RESPONSIBILITY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHO IS MORE POWERFUL THAN YOURSELF & IF THE PEOPLE WHO YOU ARE TARGETING ARE HOLDING A FULL HOUSE. ADVICE LIKE THAT COULD GET SOMEONE INTO A GREATER PROBLEM THAN THEY HAD BEFORE. IF YOU ADVISE SOMEONE TO TAKE A MAGIC PUNCH AT SOMEONE ELSE FOR FUNSIES OR BECAUSE THEY ARE JUSTIFIABLY PISSED OFF, & THE TARGET HAS A HIDDEN MAGIC RESOURCE OF THEIR OWN, THEY COULD GET A GREATER MAGIC, SUCKER PUNCH BACK AT THEM. LEAVING THEM EVEN MORE DAMAGED & HURT THAN BEFORE. ANYONE WHO IS TRULY POWERFUL NEVER GLOATS OR BOASTS ABOUT THEIR POWER BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT ANYONE ELSE, ESPECIALLY ENEMIES, TO KNOW THEIR REACH OF ABILITY OR POWER.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Nephret
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Well, I never meant kill or anything...amybe a bruise, etc. I'm simply stating that there's no actual way to know how well your spirits do jobs unless you can see results. She never saw how the person was affected by sending her spirit after them.

Some of are more desperate for tangible proof of their spirits than others.

Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
ASH
venerated member
venerated member

I DON'T KNOW WHAT THREAD IT WAS JUST IN, BUT LIKE I JUST SAID IN THE OTHER THREAD, YOU'RE LOOKING AT THE DA CLEAN UP CREW WHEN SOMETHING GOES HORRIBLY AWRY. WHICH, ISN'T AN UNUSUAL SIDE EFFECT WHEN YOU TASK A DA OR BA TO CAUSE PHYSICAL HARM. LET'S SAY JANE DOE TASKS HER DA TO MAKE HER SCHOOL ENEMY FALL DOWN, TRIP, OR SMACK INTO A WALL AND GET A BRUISE. HER SCHOOL ENEMY'S MOTHER IS IN THE CRAFT OR ARTS & CAN SEE HER KID'S ACCIDENT WAS NO ACCIDENT. SHE, BEING A MOM, GOES INTO LIONESS-PROTECT-THE-CUBS MODE & SENDS IT BACK TO THE ORIGINATOR (JANE) WHO ISN'T EXPECTING IT TO COME BACK TO HER & JANE FALLS DOWN SOME STAIRS OR GETS INTO AN AUTO ACCIDENT.

I'M NOT SAYING YOU SHOULD NEVER SEEK REVENGE OR SELF MOTIVATING KARMIC BALANCE, THERE ARE DEFINITELY SCHOOLS OF THOUGHT THAT ADVOCATE FOR IT OR ENCOURAGE IT, BUT YOU SHOULD BE FULLY & TOTALLY PREPARED BEFORE YOU TAKE AN ACTION FOR THERE TO BE A REACTION. IF YOU'RE NOT PREPARED FOR THE WORST, PROTECTED & FORTIFIED WITH REAL WITHSTANDING MAGIC OR SPIRITS IN PLACE, YOU COULD END UP GETTING THE UGLY END OF THE STICK.

FROM MY SEAT I'VE ABOUT HEARD IT ALL WHEN IT COMES TO THE REVENGE & JUSTICE GAME. IT CAN GET HAIRY & THE LINE CAN GET GRAY REAL QUICK.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Nephret
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

ash-mda wrote:I'M NOT SAYING YOU SHOULD NEVER SEEK REVENGE OR SELF MOTIVATING KARMIC BALANCE, THERE ARE DEFINITELY SCHOOLS OF THOUGHT THAT ADVOCATE FOR IT OR ENCOURAGE IT, BUT YOU SHOULD BE FULLY & TOTALLY PREPARED BEFORE YOU TAKE AN ACTION FOR THERE TO BE A REACTION. IF YOU'RE NOT PREPARED FOR THE WORST, PROTECTED & FORTIFIED WITH REAL WITHSTANDING MAGIC OR SPIRITS IN PLACE, YOU COULD END UP GETTING THE UGLY END OF THE STICK.

FROM MY SEAT I'VE ABOUT HEARD IT ALL WHEN IT COMES TO THE REVENGE & JUSTICE GAME. IT CAN GET HAIRY & THE LINE CAN GET GRAY REAL QUICK.
True, and I respect and understand your opinion. However, when the person wrongs you first (and I don't mean something silly like bullying, maybe stole your money, cheated on you, tried to kill you, etc) who's to say their karma isn't being dealt back on them through YOU, the victim who will cast an ill-wishing spell on them?

I'll tell you, karma has acted in odd ways towards me before, so I wouldn't leave that statement unchallenged. Now, if I went out and killed a bunch of people, yes, even if this person just did something like I mentioned, what I did in return would be WORSE than their action and I would be backlashed. But say, Jane Doe gets punched by John Doe and she punches John Doe back, does Jane Doe deserve any kind of discipline for retaliating?

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

whatever happened to just simply being the bigger person, turning your back and walking away? someone someday is going to come against someone who is magickally stronger, magickally more adept and certainly have better training and experience and thing is you never know who knows more than you do as ash said above. we all have the chance to walk away from any battle and in life one must choose battles extremely carefully.

one problem with asking an entity to cause another physical harm and i think ash spoke of this as well is you never know if your target has kick-ass protective shielding around them that causes anything you target to them to come back and smack you right in the puss! talk about egg in the face, i think that might be a bit worse but then i suppose we each have to learn even the hard way of why we don't always do what we want, whenever we want or to whoever gets us pissed off. man what a crazy world it would be if everyone just went off half-cocked and tried to do in everyone who had ever pissed us off growing up and through adult hood - plus it would be totally inappropriate. just my thoughts.

thank you for your posts ash!

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
ASH
venerated member
venerated member

True, and I respect and understand your opinion. However, when the person wrongs you first (and I don't mean something silly like bullying, maybe stole your money, cheated on you, tried to kill you, etc) who's to say their karma isn't being dealt back on them through YOU, the victim who will cast an ill-wishing spell on them?
COULD BE. THERE'S DEFINITELY A LOT OF SCHOOLS OF THOUGHT WHEN IT COMES TO KARMA, HOW IT WORKS, WHO DEALS IT OUT, WHEN IT SHOULD HAPPEN, ETC. BUT NO MATTER YOUR PARTICULAR SCHOOL OF THOUGHT THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF THEM OUT THERE. YOUR PERSONAL BELIEFS MAY NOT BE THOSE OF THE PERSON YOU ARE TAKING ACTION AGAINST. WHAT IF THEY ARE OF THE OLD EYE-FOR-AN-EYE SCHOOL? THEY DO YOU WRONG, YOU DO THEM WRONG, THEY DO SOMETHING ELSE, YOU DO SOMETHING ELSE, YOU CAN SEE HOW THIS BECOMES ONGOING & POSSIBLY A LIFETIME OF JABS. NOT ONLY THAT, BUT LET'S ASSUME THEIR SCHOOL OF BELIEF ISN'T THE TURN THE OTHER CHEEK, AND INSTEAD IS OUTRIGHT WAR. YOU COULD END UP BEING IN SOME SERIOUS THROWS OF MAGIC & PARANORMAL POWER.

DESPITE YOUR SCHOOL OF THOUGHT, WHETHER IT'S BALLS-TO-THE-WALL OR TURN THE OTHER CHEEK, YOU BETTER BE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR AFFAIRS IN ORDER BEFORE YOU EMBARK ON ANY TYPE OF REVENGE OR JUSTICE WORK. YOU'RE ALMOST NEVER ON A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD, AND DESPITE YOUR JUSTIFICATION FOR TAKING ACTION AGAINST SOMEONE, YOU SHOULD BE SURE YOU HAVE WHAT YOU NEED IN PLACE TO DEFLECT ANY INCOMING ATTACKS ONCE YOU MAKE YOUR MOVE.
I'll tell you, karma has acted in odd ways towards me before, so I wouldn't leave that statement unchallenged. Now, if I went out and killed a bunch of people, yes, even if this person just did something like I mentioned, what I did in return would be WORSE than their action and I would be backlashed. But say, Jane Doe gets punched by John Doe and she punches John Doe back, does Jane Doe deserve any kind of discipline for retaliating?
I'VE NEVER KNOWN ANYONE WHO SAYS KARMA WORKS FOR THEM RIGHT ALL THE TIME. LIKE MOST THINGS IT'S USUALLY A MIX OF UPS & DOWNS.

IT'S NOT ABOUT DECIDING WHO'S RIGHT OR WRONG, OR JUDGMENT, IT'S ABOUT PROTECTION. THERE'S ALL KINDS OF MORALS & MORAL RESPONSIBILITY OUT THERE. SOME CULTURES SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH SPOUSAL ABUSE, CHILD ABUSE, SEXUAL ABUSE, & WHAT NOT. SERIAL KILLERS HAVE SOME MORALS, JUST NOT ALL THE ONES THE GENERAL PUBLIC HAS (OBVIOUSLY). BUT WE'VE ALL SEEN THE SERIAL KILLER BIO WHERE THEY SAY THEY GUY WOULD KILL 20 PEOPLE, BUT HAD A MORAL COMPASS WHEN IT CAME TO SOME OTHER ISSUE.

JUDGMENT OF RIGHT & WRONG ASIDE, YOU CAN'T ENTER THE REVENGE & RETALIATION ARENA WITHOUT HAVING YOUR DUCKS IN A ROW. AND, IF YOU'RE SOMEONE WHO LIVES THEIR LIFE BY THE CODE OF REVENGE, THEN THOSE DUCKS BETTER BE PACKING SOME HEAT.

WHEN IT COMES TO ADVISING SOMEONE TO TAKE ACTION AGAINST SOMEONE ELSE, THE FIRST & FOREMOST RECOMMENDATION SHOULD BE FOR THEM TO GET THEIR BUSINESS IN ORDER IF THEY ARE TAKING THAT STEP, BECAUSE THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY OF KNOWING WHAT IS GOING TO COME BACK AT YOU AFTER YOU PUT YOUR MOVE OUT THERE. "STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED" IS ONE SAYING THAT IMMEDIATELY COMES TO MIND.

I'LL SHARE SOME DA MASTER WISDOM - THE NON EMOTIONAL RESPONSE FORMULATED THROUGH THE LOGICAL MIND IS ALWAYS MORE POWERFUL THAN THE EMOTIONAL KNEE JERK.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
guinevere
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

crone maatkaere wrote:whatever happened to just simply being the bigger person, turning your back and walking away? someone someday is going to come against someone who is magickally stronger, magickally more adept and certainly have better training and experience and thing is you never know who knows more than you do as ash said above. we all have the chance to walk away from any battle and in life one must choose battles extremely carefully.

one problem with asking an entity to cause another physical harm and i think ash spoke of this as well is you never know if your target has kick-ass protective shielding around them that causes anything you target to them to come back and smack you right in the puss! talk about egg in the face, i think that might be a bit worse but then i suppose we each have to learn even the hard way of why we don't always do what we want, whenever we want or to whoever gets us pissed off. man what a crazy world it would be if everyone just went off half-cocked and tried to do in everyone who had ever pissed us off growing up and through adult hood - plus it would be totally inappropriate. just my thoughts.

thank you for your posts ash!
TOTALLY agree with this.

I have an ex boyfriend who for a while I toyed with the idea of love spells to get him back, to toying with revenge stuff to make him hurt. I am glad I gave it time .... it took a few months, but I am now in a place where I no longer want him back or wish him harm. And believe me when I say he probably deserved some kind of retribution!!
It is very difficult to be the bigger person, and extremely difficult to leave things be when people have wronged you.
But I find that harboring negative feelings and acting on them just makes me spiral further down and it's hard to move emotionally away from the situation.
I would recommend leaving things be for a while and then re-evaluate. I don't personally like the idea of testing my spirits, although I guess each to their own on that one :)

3graveyardvultures
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: no name

you know I have been thinking about getting this as well.
we had some horrible people try to have child services take our kids away-by telling a lot of lies about my husband and I . It’s the absolutely worst feeling in the world to have to prove to someone you love and take care of your kids– the only reason why these idiots did it was because we are a different than them and we didn’t want to go to there church. They even had my husband put in jail-- by telling a lie .
its been a year im still mad as hell about it all , we even moved away from them - I have tried to let it go - Im a very forgiving person -but how much can a family take -
We thought it would be over since we have moved
but now they have been
trying to follow us to see where we live, I don’t know It almost makes sense and I feel it would be justifiable to have one - just in case they start up again. But I dont know, I try not think about it --it gets me so upset -- But these people are hateful and are evil .

We must let go of the life we have planned,
so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
Joseph Campbell

Image*Image*
Image*Image*Image

Return to “Dark Arts”