ShackHack Session in Unhaunted House == Some COOL results!

Know any items that make your Spirits happy or mad? Post here!
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

GeenaCurls wrote:Thank you! I think I might get that black stone on my next order! I like that there is passwords to open and close the protective field. I have a Druid Guard too and several other CH stones that are suppose to keep a circle of protection around me. I have a Volkh, Watcher, ArcAngel, Throne Angel, Courtwind Angel and a Demon who is suppose to be very protective. Thing is, stuff still seems to still sneak through sometimes. I also wear LuckyMojo Firery wall of protection on investigations and surround myself in a bubble of light. I'd really like some hardcore protection for investigations though.
sounds like you're well covered then too! :thumbup:
I think we will be bound to have the sneaky ones still coming through, but I am confident that they can't stick around.
I miss investigating though...it was one of my passions!
oh, i forgot another thing I do, I regularly do my smudging, (when I do my month end smudging parties for my spirits) and white cedar and sage are also great for removing any negative energies from your home, so if you can, also try to smudge on a regular basis!

and i have the cleanse toxic energy piece from CH as well, which removes any negative energy from myself that I use often as well. :D

Return to “Items”